Sign in to follow this  
norfolkbroadslim

Hahahaha We are the Muppets! Its official ROFL.

I think that myself and my mate are the two grumpy old men in the middle. Always moaning about the game.

great video and idea, more needed in the future. Excellent, made me laugh a lot!

Cheers

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]fabulous! Send it to Mr D at once! lol Maybe we should sing the muppet song on Saturday lol[/quote]

SUPERB.

I''ve sent ND the link [:D]

I''m guessing he''s seen it

It''s been on the messageboard on the Official Club site for a a couple of weeks

(There''s a better quality version there if anyone wants to see it in full Cinemascope/Surround Sound)

Hats off to Fatty and Thorny!

[quote user="jetstream"]I''m guessing he''s seen it It''s been on the messageboard on the Official Club site for a a couple of weeks (There''s a better quality version there if anyone wants to see it in full Cinemascope/Surround Sound) Hats off to Fatty and Thorny![/quote]

You''re quite correct... I just got this email.

"thanks Robert - yes, i have already seen this on our message board - very
amusing!

OTBC
Neil"

Thick skinned obviously

Superb.  But how come the bloke on the right in the stands was allowed a beer in the stand??  I suppose at least he wasn''t standing up, cos then the stewards would really throw him out

[quote user="bigbear"]

Superb.  But how come the bloke on the right in the stands was allowed a beer in the stand??  I suppose at least he wasn''t standing up, cos then the stewards would really throw him out

[/quote]

Bloke? Looked more like a woman to me....

Great stuff though guys LOL [:D] [:D] [:D]

[quote user="WEEN_NASTY"]

[quote user="jetstream"]I''m guessing he''s seen it It''s been on the messageboard on the Official Club site for a a couple of weeks (There''s a better quality version there if anyone wants to see it in full Cinemascope/Surround Sound) Hats off to Fatty and Thorny![/quote]

You''re quite correct... I just got this email.

"thanks Robert - yes, i have already seen this on our message board - very
amusing!

OTBC
Neil"

Thick skinned obviously

[/quote] "Our messageboard" eh? Wonder if that has a level of dissenting supporters and is as heavily moderated as this one lol

The character with the beer in view of the pitch has that glass permanently fused to his hand - it is also magical that it amazingly refills itself. Stewards are unable to remove this item as it would be seen as ABH. Just see him as a new form of XXXX-Man (with beer enhancements).

Thanks everyone from the both of us ;-)

No, thank you Fatty and Thorny, the bit with Joe Ferrari was inspired too. Brilliant. Maybe when the Directors take their seats on Saturday Kasiban should be substitued with the Muppet song.....lol

Cheers Fatty and Thorney, hopefully it''s onward and upward for the team and your animations - maybe we can all reflect on better times to come in your future efforts.