Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Son of 'Keep The Faith' returning?.

Yes, I think it is!.

Just as in the Worthy Out'' days, anyone daring to critise Peter Grant or the board are being rounded on by the ''Faithers''. I like to think that I''m in neither camp, but I can spot a pattern developing on this messageboard. 

Party allegiences are being formed amongst the posters and battle lines are being drawn up. So much for PG and the club putting the Worthy regime behind them.

Its still here, but with a different captain at the helm!.[:''(]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Yes, I think it is!.

Just as in the Worthy Out'' days, anyone daring to critise Peter Grant or the board are being rounded on by the ''Faithers''. I like to think that I''m in neither camp, but I can spot a pattern developing on this messageboard. 

Party allegiences are being formed amongst the posters and battle lines are being drawn up. So much for PG and the club putting the Worthy regime behind them.

[/quote]Molehill ----> Mountain.

I hate to say it but I''m pretty sure we will lose the next two games (Wolves and Man City) by 2 or 3 nil. If this happens, then a lot of fans will start to lose faith with Grunt''s judgement and ability. If we lose against winless, pointless Sheffield Wednesday next Saturday, then I should say that it will be hard to find anybody who is prepared to back Grant. I hope Mr G can allay my fears about his competence and we see City turn on the style, but I won''t hold my breath.

Yes, I think it is!.

[/quote]

Do you think it''s specifically PG polarising the ''support'' ?

or is it us ?

Will NCFC ever build any success WITH the fans right behind it , or inspite of them ?

Does anyone know how long it takes for the new players& manager of a  rebuilt team to reach their potential ?- Given that they have been amassed on a relative shoe-string ?

Are we going to give NCFC that time?

Now this is a cheeky little thread to be starting Wiz, and hot on the heels of one mentioning protest as well.

Personally I''ve no problem with posters who analyse where our club is right now and make constructive criticism, posters such as Mr Carrow for instance. However, I am still supportive of PG and the board at present.

What I do have a small problem with is the relentless stream of Sack Grant, Sack the Board, Sack Doc threads which were started after the Charlton game. They came so soon that it was almost as if people were waiting for something like this to happen so they could vent their spleen. It doesn''t bother me hugely but I reserve the right to have a pop at the people who start such posts.

What''s the opposite of KTF this time then Wiz, EO (Everyone Out)?

Yes, I think it is!.

[/quote]

The Son’s of Worthyout never went away[:@]

Son’s Of Protest are here to stay[li][st]

So let’s gather arms and fight[8o|]

For what we truly believe is right[Y]

Your role in this is plain to see[8-|]

Like the spoon with which we stir our tea[*-)]

But if we go to Wolves and do the biz[<:o)]

There’ll be a different tune from dear old Wiz.[*][:P]

[quote user="JaundicedJockGeorgy"]I hate to say it but I''m pretty sure we will lose the next two games (Wolves and Man City) by 2 or 3 nil. If this happens, then a lot of fans will start to lose faith with Grunt''s judgement and ability. If we lose against winless, pointless Sheffield Wednesday next Saturday, then I should say that it will be hard to find anybody who is prepared to back Grant. I hope Mr G can allay my fears about his competence and we see City turn on the style, but I won''t hold my breath.[/quote]

wolves are utter cack at the moment, saying that we will give a team a drumming soon, just a better of when, as daft as it sounds not sure playing us is the best thing lol

Yes, I think it is!.

[/quote]

You really do like to stir it up don''t you Wiz, lol![:D]

Totally agree.

Some people have already typed the poster and have there finger on send before the game starts.

If I was a manager I''d be interested in what the fans thought, but if grant had looked on the website Tuesday night he would have sign straight off.

Whats annoying is there are alot of valid points and good ideas.

I think the transfer section is quality if NCFC were to use that it''s like adding a new scout to the club!

[quote user="Shack Attack"]

Now this is a cheeky little thread to be starting Wiz, and hot on the heels of one mentioning protest as well..

What''s the opposite of KTF this time then Wiz, EO (Everyone Out)?

[/quote]

Your reply tickled me Shack, I like it.[:D]

[quote user="JaundicedJockGeorgy"]I hate to say it but I''m pretty sure we will lose the next two games (Wolves and Man City) by 2 or 3 nil. If this happens, then a lot of fans will start to lose faith with Grunt''s judgement and ability. If we lose against winless, pointless Sheffield Wednesday next Saturday, then I should say that it will be hard to find anybody who is prepared to back Grant. I hope Mr G can allay my fears about his competence and we see City turn on the style, but I won''t hold my breath.[/quote]

Dont worry, even if this scenario is correct, there will be plenty of people who will back Grant to the hilt, and round on anybody who dares to criticise the sacred board.