Sign in to follow this  
allways travelling

Wolves on sat

It will be very interesting to see the team selections and formation for sat in lieu of peter grants latest comments saying he would not offer any wrong doing regard selections and formations at charlton.I think going to wolves on sat is as bigger job as it was going to the mighty charlton in grants eyes.So it looks like we will be defending and going for another 0-0 at the mighty wolves sat.Or if he decides to play cureton and hux and dave the striker this just proves he made big errors at charlton but would just not admit it cant wait for the team sat.Please please let it be attack minded we are as big as any club in this division someone please tell scotty grant this.

my line up:marshallsemmy    spillane   shax   drurycroft   rusty     brellier   hux             martin   curetonwith dubs out - why bother putting the doc in??? he can''t play effectively with shax anyway.  also, martin is heads and shoulders above brown, grant will have to swallow his pride and stick martin in.  martin saved his ass last jan/feb - his goals are needed again to get city up the right end of the table.

Good post - unfortunately it won''t happen.

Doc will keep his place - Spillane may get as far as the bench but only as Dion and Murray both seem non-starters.

I assume PG will keep with Brown and Hucks leaving Curo on the bench (again). Can''t see Lappin being dropped anyway (the only possible option to allow Curo or Martin to get in).   

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]my line up:

marshall
semmy    spillane   shax   drury
croft   rusty     brellier   hux
             martin   cureton

with dubs out - why bother putting the doc in??? he can''t play effectively with shax anyway.  also, martin is heads and shoulders above brown, grant will have to swallow his pride and stick martin in.  martin saved his ass last jan/feb - his goals are needed again to get city up the right end of the table.
[/quote]

right its either going to be 1-0 or 0-0 2 you on sat with the most boring game ever or we will beat you comfortably! we are so rubbish n long ballish at moment, think we been sussed out!

but we due a win and a good win, n if clicks right we will bang in the goals

game needs early goal either way to make it tasty otherwise it will turn into a boring 0-0 affair