Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

ARRDEE!!!!!!!

Where are you my friend.....

Where is the Free Bet Fred?

I would start it but if we end up with two it will get confusing[*-)][8-)]

I think I am going to go with Charlton to beat Leicester this week. I also like Blackpool to beat Colchester and Norwich to beat Wolves. (Sorry guest posters[;)] )

Arrdee I was thinking of you last night, listening to tributes to Johnny Gavin on The Scrimmage.  Someone phoned in who used to sit on that wall where you used to sit in the Fifties, in front of Cumfy and his mum - he might have been a mate of yours.  Johnny Gavin hit him with the ball and came over to make sure he was all right.

YES  i posted last night at round about 1 o clock , we had been out for the evening , i will admit i was the worse for a little bit of beer , but i remember Ruth wanted me in bed but i said i have more important things to do , and i posted a message for the free bet , this i am sure of , anyhow we need your "naps" we have until midnight this eve . So none of what i put on last night came up? nothing about how you were so important to me as City fans ? How i wanted you to enjoy the fun and enjoyment ? how i would think i have achieved something if you were happy . Perhaps Ruth did drag me off to bed but i don''t remember it .I am sure i posted . Anyhow lets have your "nap"[Y] arrdee.

YES  i posted last night at round about 1 o clock , we had been out for the evening , i will admit i was the worse for a little bit of beer , but i remember Ruth wanted me in bed but i said i have more important things to do , and i posted a message for the free bet , this i am sure of , anyhow we need your "naps" we have until midnight this eve . So none of what i put on last night came up? nothing about how you were so important to me as City fans ? How i wanted you to enjoy the fun and enjoyment ? how i would think i have achieved something if you were happy . Perhaps Ruth did drag me off to bed but i don''t remember it .I am sure i posted . Anyhow lets have your "nap"[Y] arrdee.

[quote user="mystic megson"]

Arrdee I was thinking of you last night, listening to tributes to Johnny Gavin on The Scrimmage.  Someone phoned in who used to sit on that wall where you used to sit in the Fifties, in front of Cumfy and his mum - he might have been a mate of yours.  Johnny Gavin hit him with the ball and came over to make sure he was all right.

[/quote]

"mystic megson " the first match i ever went to i cried my eyes out most of the second half  , as i was hit in the face with the ball  my goodness it hurt , my brother kept saying "it would be you " the ball bowled me clean over , i think i was lighter than the ball , but i was hooked forever Norwich City the only club for me . Now if i could just put an advert in for my  coming posts . A letter for Arto involving Cumfy his  Mum & Cumfys gang .My encounter with two binners in Bulgaria. My mad dash to the newsagents .and by the way i know the identity of the Truthspeaker , but what do i do with it ? It ''s dynamite believe me . I will need advice on this before i dare say anymore. Now most of you know that Ruth is related to the Turners  ,i suppose i am through marriage but this has nothing to do with them , anyone that knows me knows i don''t tell lies , i don''t make things up ,believe me the information didn''t come from them . I have his name ,his telephone number and i think most of you on here knows him ,it is a him by the way . I better not say anymore . I await your advice .arrdee.

[quote user="arrdee"][quote user="mystic megson"]

[/quote]

"mystic megson " the first match i ever went to i cried my eyes out most of the second half  , as i was hit in the face with the ball  my goodness it hurt , my brother kept saying "it would be you " the ball bowled me clean over , i think i was lighter than the ball , but i was hooked forever Norwich City the only club for me . Now if i could just put an advert in for my  coming posts . A letter for Arto involving Cumfy his  Mum & Cumfys gang .My encounter with two binners in Bulgaria. My mad dash to the newsagents .and by the way i know the identity of the Truthspeaker , but what do i do with it ? It ''s dynamite believe me . I will need advice on this before i dare say anymore. Now most of you know that Ruth is related to the Turners  ,i suppose i am through marriage but this has nothing to do with them , anyone that knows me knows i don''t tell lies , i don''t make things up ,believe me the information didn''t come from them . I have his name ,his telephone number and i think most of you on here knows him ,it is a him by the way . I better not say anymore . I await your advice .arrdee.

[/quote]

I know i should''nt laugh Ray but, i had a vision of you and the ball ending up the back row of terraces like you see in the cartoons.lol.

Those balls were heavy then and didnt half hurt did''nt they ! Especialy if caught the lace in your eye, ouch.