Sign in to follow this  
lucky green trainers

relegation fodder???

35 mins played.  1 meaningful attack, then they go right back into our half and get a second.  no play in their half. wolves dominate. sounds like the sort of rank teams who we used to see struggle at carra rd in our hey day - fighting for champs survival.  are we so bad we''re relegation fodder???its a game of 2 halfs - but this first half against wolves sounds like a very poor showing, worst of a disappointing start to the new season.

with that midfield 4 in whatever formation you want to shape it to we will always invite trouble onto ourselves.

Campaign for a real midfield starts today. 

I think we are more relegation fodder than top six - I  never do Norwich on the pools maybe I should have done a home banker for Wolves as it was always on the cards - we are awful  

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]Its looking like we are going to be in for a long dire season.[/quote]yep, the performance worsened 2nd half.  there shouldn''t be anyone who hasn''t got alarm bells ringing after this.if i was on the board, i''d be cr@pping myself right now - realising the games up.  whatever dreams and hopes we all had pre-season, the bubble has well and truly burst today.  good thing is its early on - city still have time to turn it around.  on this showing, there is plenty to do.

The corner count says it all. 17 today 14 on Wednesday and if I remember correctly we conceeded more than a few at Preston and Hull.

This is not just a one off. We are totally inept.

[quote user="ncfc1"]Are there 3 worse teams in this division ? i am begining  to think not .[/quote]

You could be right.  And god knows there''s some dross in the Championship this season, it''s not exactly a vintage year.

[quote user="ricardo"]

The corner count says it all. 17 today 14 on Wednesday and if I remember correctly we conceeded more than a few at Preston and Hull.

This is not just a one off. We are totally inept.

[/quote]

Wolves had more corners today than we have been in the oppositions half away from home all season didn''t they????  [;)]