Sign in to follow this  
TwoSheds

I Cant Wait for The KTF's Excuses Tonight!

Am sitting dooling with my incontinence knickers on just at the thought of the spanking that we are likely to receive this afternoon Two Sheds.

Those who still sit in defence of Delia & Co should truly hang their heads in shame!!!  [:D]

No need for excuses. We never get much at Molynuex so nil points will hardly be a surprise.

The big litmus test will be the game against Sheff Wed. If we fail against a team who have lost their first half dozen games then excuses won''t be enough to placate the Granty outers. I hope I''m wrong but we could be in for a replay of the events after the Burnley game last year that led to Worthys demise.

I therefore pray for a "Molynuex Miracle"

[quote user="hogesar"]You''re pathetic. Well done for supporting your team. [Y][/quote]

No,i am not pathetic...................I just choose not to go through life wearing green n yeller tinted glasses!

We all hope Norwich are going to win no matter who the manager is,but personaly i cant even see a draw at Wolves today.

I will be more than happy to eat my humble pie should City win!

Wolves today - even before the start of the season - was only ever a point max.

well - he has chosen the team the ''fans'' wanted and it seems worse than tuesday.  So much for the armchair experts.

[quote user="ricardo"]

No need for excuses. We never get much at Molynuex so nil points will hardly be a surprise.

[/quote]well thats ok then............................. now thats pathetic. ohhhhh the ambition.At least the grant outers care about the club and expect to win at places like wolves....GRANT OUT

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]

Wolves today - even before the start of the season - was only ever a point max.

well - he has chosen the team the ''fans'' wanted and it seems worse than tuesday.  So much for the armchair experts.

[/quote]

Yup, we should always put a positive light on proceedings.....It''s the narsty narsty fans fault! Shame on untrue couch potato support! Just because Wolves have been mediocre since the start of the season - and were beaten by mighty Hull mid-week doesn''t mean that they are crap!

WE are just dreadfully unlucky to be 2-0 down.......(When, it should be at least 3).

I''m feeling a Uri Geller moment coming on......"Ok every cyberfan, sit up from your armchairs and touch your number 4 keys on your keyboards for the remainder of the game and think and chant repeatedly, ''We''ll score 4 we''ll score 4'' and you will all be amazed!"........But you must not think of Wolves whilst you''re chanting and thinking, or it''ll be them who score 4![:|]