Sign in to follow this  
arrdee

Free bet this weekend .

Are you city fans ready for the weekend ? looks like quite a lot of good matches to get our teeth into . Its back to 6 this week fans .Who is up for the job ? Anyones luck good at the moment ? Who wants to be the first one to put some money in the Academys hands ? In doing so spoil 7rew signature .I like that Drew .As long as you City fans are having fun and enjoying yourselves i am happy , you are so important to me , i don''t think you know how important . So come on you city supporters lets take Dixmar Racing apart , lets do it for the best club in the land .[Y] arrdee.             Sorry for being a bit late this week been out all evening just home .

so far on this i am 2/2 so im looking to keep me undeafted streak in tact with many option like mk dons wba etc...

i always look for team with bit of value

i think watford away to qpr 11/10 is cracking price, for watford being far much better team/squad/manager than qpr but also to be in red hot form at the moment with late wins over saints n cardiff

watford is my 11/10 shout

Was tempted by Man Utd - Chelsea home win.  Charlton look good for a home win too against Leicester, maybe Watford away to Qpr ?  I settled in the end for the obvious one from the Premiership...Nap Arsenal - Derby Home Win

I am going to attempt to repeat my success of last week with a similar pick:Hamilton Accademicals vs Livingston - Home win.Hamilton Acadmeicals, 6 wins in 6, GD +13.Livingston. 1 win, 2 draws, 3 defeats. 1 point from 12 away, that point was at stiling albion who Hamilton beat 4-0 recently.Odds: 8/13.

Hallo Ray you luverly old Geezer.

I agree they do look more tempting this week, but going for just 1 i''d say Bristol City to beat Burnley @ about evens.

Good luck.

Huddy we can''t take your suggestion for legal reasons.  As we are denoting money to the club, we can''t bet against them due to match fixing rules.And arrdee you dirty rotten stop out.

Charlton to beat Leicester for me.

Good luck to whoever makes the picks.

And lets keep this thread in the spirit it should be kept.

although poor start, oldham to beat walsall away

very good price bout 7/4 or 6/4

oldham got better players than walsall n walsall are defients to go down at the moment as the squad is quite simply to weak, and theyre home ground isnt excatly a fortress

oldham is a great bet

[quote user="canarygeorge"]

I''d like a go at collating the selections this week.

I feel confident of getting us a result.

Anyway, good luck to whoever does it. 

[/quote]

Yep "canarygeorge" the ball is in your court ,well done you lovely old boy , remember the cut off point is midnight fri , just post your selections on the board sat morning i will do the rest ,easy as pie ain''t it ?Lets hope you are the first one to go into the pickers hall of fame , if not i do hope you are all having fun 3 o,clock sats would not be the same without us taking on Dixmar Racing . We need 6 this week by the way ,or did i say that ? Now you lovely old pickers as promotion is in the air this season arrdee is on a promotion this evening free sausages for all until they run out .I know its on because i have had a  peep out of the window to see Ruth armed with a hand full off keys looking for a vehicle with enough fuel to get to the City and back. we are a bit funny in the arrdee household about forking out for fuel .Anyhow the Fat Cat tonight , see you then .[Y] arrdee .

My nap this week is Arsenal to beat Derby, my adventorous selection would have been Ross County away at Berwick but some of my more recent adventorous selections haven''t quite come off and this one looks especially risky so I am going to stick with Arsenal to beat Derby and try to start building my confidence up again!

I have been away for a week Ray only just got home friday evening so this effort may be too late for the "picker"

However I nap Chesterfield to beat Barnet.

Hope we win

P.S. so sorry, have only just heard about Johnny Gavin''s death, a great player, R.I.P. John

OK lets give it our best shot.

Anybody got some more selections (1 selection each )  up until midnight , i''ll sort em out then and forward them on to Ardee to do the business with the Enemy (bookies) tomorrow.

Good luck. 

OK, Here we go.

Sorry to those people who chose Arsenal & Liverpool but @ odds of 1/6 and 1/5 they''re too short.

aprox.odds evens Bristol City to beat Burnley                                                           Me

"        "     4/7     Chesterfield to beat Barnet                                                            Gorleston Jim

"        "     8/13 Southampton to beat Barnsley                                                         mbncfc

"        "     8/11 Luton to beat Port Vale                                                                   Macs perm

"        "     8/13 Hamilton Acs. to beat Livingston                                                      7rew

"        "    11/10 Watford to beat QPR                                                                      blahx3, ncfc1, neil moore & we8wba.

Sorry to anybody i missed, but these 6 look to have a realistic chance of making some money, fingers crossed. 

Now you lovely old Pickers  , i do apologise for being late starting the free bet this weekend , arr  the demon drink , now i don''t want you to think arrdee is a drunked , i drink nothing stronger than beer . I thought i would have been home in plenty of time but people seem to want to hang on to arrdee .I do apologise . Now thanks Canarygeorge , well done ,i didn''t put my selection on as 7rew had "napped" it . They all look good this weekend .You are the best fans in the world supporting the best team in the world . The bet is on and it is ,

Bristol city------------------------1-1---------Canarygeorge

Chesterfield-----------------------4-6---------G.Jim

Southampton----------------------8-11--------mbncfc

Luton----------------------------- 5-6---------Mac p

Hamilton---------------------------8-11-------7rew

Watford----------------------------5-4--------blah3, ncfc1, neil moore,we8wba.

Winning for the Academy £410-23p So good luck all i do hope you are enjoying it ,and if you are i feel i have achieved something . Once again thanks Canarygeorge,[Y] arrdee.

[quote user="arrdee"]

Now you lovely old Pickers  , i do apologise for being late starting the free bet this weekend , arr  the demon drink , now i don''t want you to think arrdee is a drunked , i drink nothing stronger than beer . I thought i would have been home in plenty of time but people seem to want to hang on to arrdee .I do apologise . Now thanks Canarygeorge , well done ,i didn''t put my selection on as 7rew had "napped" it . They all look good this weekend .You are the best fans in the world supporting the best team in the world . The bet is on and it is ,

Bristol city------------------------1-1---------Canarygeorge

Chesterfield-----------------------4-6---------G.Jim

Southampton----------------------8-11--------mbncfc

Luton----------------------------- 5-6---------Mac p

Hamilton---------------------------8-11-------7rew

Watford----------------------------5-4--------blah3, ncfc1, neil moore,we8wba.

Winning for the Academy £410-23p So good luck all i do hope you are enjoying it ,and if you are i feel i have achieved something . Once again thanks Canarygeorge,[Y] arrdee.

[/quote]

Well done Ray you got good odds for us. Just the small detail of the teams doing the business now.

I was gonna have a couple of quid on the accumulator myself but forgot all about it.

You are getting a reputation as a bit of Playboy, lol. Good luck, you deserve it. 

[quote user="Gorleston Jim"]

Well done Mac''s Perm, you were the only one right.

As for me ? Well perhaps I should have stayed away another week !

[/quote]

Well we looking pretty good at kick-off, but then it gradually got worse,apart from a Dion-like perfomance from Macs perm.

Remind you of another squad ?

As manager i failed miserably and therefore offer my resignation, in the hope that someone better can be found.

sorry to let you down with watford, but least it wasnt the only bet to lose - iv lost me 100%streak now

so have ruddy Hamilton. damnit - I only get them right if they don''t make the final choice.see you next friday  (If I spend too long on here I''ll end up slitting my wrists)

[quote user="canarygeorge"][quote user="Gorleston Jim"]

Well done Mac''s Perm, you were the only one right.

As for me ? Well perhaps I should have stayed away another week !

[/quote]

Well we looking pretty good at kick-off, but then it gradually got worse,apart from a Dion-like perfomance from Macs perm.

Remind you of another squad ?

As manager i failed miserably and therefore offer my resignation, in the hope that someone better can be found.

[/quote]

Now "canarygeorge" I won''t accept your resignation , the same as i won''t accept anyone elses resignation . I want you City fans to have some fun and entertainment . Dare i say we aren''t getting much on the pitch at the moment , but that will all change before long the same with our free bet , but winning isn''t the only thing enjoyment is the name of the game . nothing is too good for you City fans . you know you are the best in the land . Billy Dixon of Dixmar Racing seemed to want to talk sat ,i didn''t, i was worried about being late posting as it seems the mods have a break after 2 o clock and i didn''t want to be in your bad books again , i would never cut anyone short or tell them i have to go as i am busy , i would never be that rude especially to him , what he told me was fascinating , i must share it with you sometime . Now arm yourselves for next weekend when we take on Dixmar Racing again ,come on you Pink Un Pickers .[Y] arrdee