Sign in to follow this  
blahblahblah

Charlton game is masssive for our club. Well, just as massive as the Palace game anyway.

Our fixture list so far, with the league position of the teams who have played us :

Preston A 0-0 - 22nd
Southampton H 2-1 Win - 19th
Hull A 1-2 Defeat - 20th
Cardiff H 1-2 Defeat - 9th
Palace H 1-0 Win - 21st

It is extremely early days to start suggesting that any of these teams are going to end up at the bottom end of the table, even though the suggestions are that most of the teams we have played have looked in the main to be ordinary.  But what this shows is that we are mid-table against teams who haven''t really got their season under way.  How will we cope against teams that are starting to pick up points, are proving themselves to be tough to beat, and who have the depth of squad to challenge for the title ? 

This week will be a good test of the strength of our squad, and of our managers'' capabilities.  If we come out of the week with no points though, it won''t be the end of the world, just back to the drawing board.  More than 3 points and I think we have a chance of proving ourselves to be among the best in the league.

Another massive game then blah! They sure are coming thick and fast!! [;)] This one could make or break our season?

Have ipswich played them yet?

The Wolves game Saturday is HUGE!

As I said elsewhere Blah, I will be happy with two draws this week - then two or three wins against the three weaker teams we then play.  10 points from the next five games is two points a game and would put us right in there.

seriosuly get real

we played what 6games? yes your not top of the league

but look cardiff were top last october/november by like 5pts

shows early season form counts for nout, all hard work is dec onwards

a good start is nothing important but obv it helps

I agree we8wba, it''s extremely early days, but of the 5 teams we have played so far, 3 of them have only managed 1 win in 5.  Charlton and Wolves are a barometer of how expectation levels will be set over the coming months.