Sign in to follow this  
Cottaging Canary

Cureton dropped!

i hope this is a joke.  either dave has got his sore throat back, or jamie has caught it too.  can brown hold the ball up, and lay-off to other city midfielders breaking forward, against 2 charlton centre backs.  hope brown has the game of his life.

Probably a flexible 4-5-1 - Brown up top with hux getting forward first,  or Hux operating leftish off Brown.

Away from home to charlton 4-5-1 is one of the more sensible formations to try and get a result - and neither dave, cureton nor hux could do the 1 role,  so brown would be the only choice - unless you go with dion who wouldnt last the 90 mins anyway. 

[quote user="O.J."]If Brown starts on his own I will cry.
[/quote]

I think I might have to as well. This is not the way to go. Any chance of having to eat my words? I think not.  

Top Scorer Dropped

oh dear oh dear oh dear

Brown - 0 Goals for Norwich

Hucks - Not yet going to be at his best in my opinion

Chadwick - 1 goal for Norwich

Russell - 0 Goals this season

Lappin - 1 goal this season

Brellier - 0 Carear Goals!

Drury - A goal rarer than than a NCFC away win

Semmy  - 0 Goals yet

Doherty- 0 goals this season, misses sitters regularly

Dublin - 1 league goal (when playing up front)

*Our side contains 2 league goals from 5 games, Can we get a 0-0 draw?

cant believe what i heard in my car just now! i nearly crashed when i heard brown was starting on his own up front!!! does this mean grant thinks brown is a better bet than cureton for goals? hes got to be joking!!!

Well maybe Browns a better bet, seeing as some on here think Jamie is only a journeyman and wont amount to much, wont miss him if that''s the case.  Personally I think JC will be back on after half time [;)]

With the formation we are playing, Brown is the only option. Cureton wouldn''t win a ball all night & Dave is not a target man either. Dion could do it, but he''s needed else where.

[quote user="The Legend of Huckerby"]

With the formation we are playing, Brown is the only option. Cureton wouldn''t win a ball all night & Dave is not a target man either. Dion could do it, but he''s needed else where

[/quote]Dave is 6''3" and decent aerially so he can be a targetman. And Brown doesn''t win that many headers so I don''t see why Dave is so unsuitable whereas Brown is.

Dave doesn''t win headers, yes I know he scored a header Saturday but in general he always gets beaten to the ball. Brown definitely wins more headers than Dave.

We need to win games .... with attractive football ... with confidence ... with goalscorers on the field ... Cureton ... Strihavka .... Martin ....

We are going down with this Manager ...  sack PG ... and get a real Manager .. a winner !!!!!

[quote user="YellowRoad"]

We need to win games .... with attractive football ... with confidence ... with goalscorers on the field ... Cureton ... Strihavka .... Martin ....

We are going down with this Manager ...  sack PG ... and get a real Manager .. a winner !!!!!

[/quote]So you expect us to go up playing beautiful football with three strikers on the pitch? Are you a complete fool!?