Sign in to follow this  
norfolkchance1

Internet Radio's

I live miles away from Norwich and wondered whether it would be worth buying an internet radio in order to listen to games that I can''t get to as they are only £39.00 at Currys at the moment. Would it work or would it just turn off when the games come on air like the bbc norfolk site presently does. I''ve paid for Canaries world for last two years but I haven''t been impressed and thought this may be a better alternative.

Can anybody help ?

The Internet Radio will just switch to a "cannot broadcast for legal reasons" message as soon as the match is underway. It will come back for Canary Call though!

I was thinking of making a torrent for download after the match if people are interested.

[quote user="waveneyblockc"]

One flew over... that would be GREAT for those of us outside of Norfolk... Id be willing to pay for match commentary!

[/quote]

Canaries World have the live commentary for £35 a year so you can listen to radio Norfolk on a PC. I was more thinking of creating a torrent so if you missed the match you could download it and listen later..or second time if it was a win.. [:)] This isn''t something that Canaries World offers (unfortunately..a "Listen Again" option on their site shouldn''t be too much to ask..).