Sign in to follow this  
blahblahblah

A statistic about our "terrible" defence...

Chris Goreham mentioned that we hadn''t conceded a penalty in the league since October of last year.  Just thought I''d share it with anyone that missed it.  Maybe Doherty isn''t as bad at conceding fouls as we think ?

[quote user="blahblahblah"]

Chris Goreham mentioned that we hadn''t conceded a penalty in the league since October of last year.  Just thought I''d share it with anyone that missed it.  Maybe Doherty isn''t as bad at conceding fouls as we think ?

[/quote]How many has he conceded elsewhere though? He''s a liability. Clumsy and slow.

[quote user="blahblahblah"]

[/quote]

dop you want to see another statistic?  look at the goals conceded column these last two years.

Having said that I lay the blame for this defeat firmly at Grants door, Not Donk, Brellier or Brown.

Not playing Strihavka wads scandolous, 2 minutes for cureton....

You don''t score you don''t win games, Pardew brought on Mccloud, look what happened.

Panic Over Everyone

We were near the top of the ''Not Giving Away Penalties'' League last season, oh, thats made made my day, crack open  the champagne and investigate why that statistic alone didnt catapult us into the play offs, in fact write a letter to the FA, asking them why we were not allocated a play off spot for that brilliant achievement.