Sign in to follow this  
sunset

Brainless Peter Grant!!!!

After just getting home from the valley i am still fuming at the yet again inept tactics of peter grant!

The game was there for the winning against an average charlton side but instead of taking the initiative and going for the win with 30, 20 or 10 mins left our manager decided to settle for a 0.0 draw and paid the penalty as we all did!!

Why was our match winner on saturday who would have been brimming with confidence on the bench? And Jamie Cureton not given a chance?? 

A double substitution with at least 20 mins to go would have been the way to go, and even if they didnt score the winner they would have given charlton something to think about and we could have defended from the front!

Dion was immence again winning countless headers in the area and keeping the score level but no initiative was taken by the manager and yet again and we go home empty handed.

I would have been happy with a point before the game but as it progressed it was apparent that the game was there for the winning and we could grab all three, we were crying out for a positive substitution towards the end to try and win it and yet again brainless grant has failed to deliver.

And to add insult to injury, after the game grant said " but I always feel with the likes of Cureton, Huckerby and Strihavka, if they are in the game you have a chance of winning"....

I totally agree peter so why were 2 of the 3 you mentioned on the bench all night!!

You simply haven''t got what it takes to manage this superb football club!!

On The Ball City

S

p.s The Fans were brilliant tonight and deserved so much better than our manager delivered!!