Sign in to follow this  
Jonnyboy

Your having a laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How to throw a game away!!!

Absolutely shocking!!

Well done lads...

Dion worked his heart out tonight, donkey and le judge managed to throw it all away...

What is the point of putting cureton on with 2 minutes to go????

Bloody hell grant we should have been changing the attack after 65 - 70 mins.

You''ve been outclassed by your old boss

You plum

Where was Strihavka!!!!   He looked good for 10 minutes satdee, and what Brown plays almost 90 more minutes where he fails to threaten the goal......................................

PATHETIC FROM GRANT - he deserves time but I fear he and relegation manager Duffy may need sacking by christmas - hopeless management

[quote user="O.J."]If we held on for ten more minutes, Grant is a hero and tactical mastermind.But we didn''t, so he is useless?[/quote]A 0-0 draw with barely a shot on target and 90 minutes of being battered and hanging on by a thread would hardly make Grant a tactical mastermind. More like Grant papering over the cracks.

[quote user="MK Canary"][quote user="O.J."]If we held on for ten more minutes, Grant is a hero and tactical mastermind.But we didn''t, so he is useless?[/quote]A 0-0 draw with barely a shot on target and 90 minutes of being battered and hanging on by a thread would hardly make Grant a tactical mastermind. More like Grant papering over the cracks.[/quote]I bet the reaction of this board would be significantly different though.

Why should we be holding back??? We''ve got several good stikers in the squad and none of them are getting the chance!!!

Chris brown hasn''t scored ever for Norwich and gets 90 minutes???

[quote user="O.J."][quote user="allways travelling"][quote user="O.J."]If we held on for ten more minutes, Grant is a hero and tactical mastermind.

But we didn''t, so he is useless?
[/quote]Why should we have to be hanging on you happy with that.[/quote]
Away at Charlton? I''d take it.
[/quote]Happy to do the same at wolves as well then well if your happy with mid table so be it.do you think charlton would have done the same at carrow rd i dont think so.

[quote user="allways travelling"][quote user="O.J."][quote user="allways travelling"][quote user="O.J."]If we held on for ten more minutes, Grant is a hero and tactical mastermind.

[/quote]Happy to do the same at wolves as well then well if your happy with mid table so be it.do you think charlton would have done the same at carrow rd i dont think so.[/quote]

So (forgetting the way we played and the result for a second) you wouldn''t have been happy with a 0-0 draw at Charlton, one of the best teams in the league?

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]

[quote user="allways travelling"][quote user="O.J."][quote user="allways travelling"][quote user="O.J."]If we held on for ten more minutes, Grant is a hero and tactical mastermind.

[/quote]Happy to do the same at wolves as well then well if your happy with mid table so be it.do you think charlton would have done the same at carrow rd i dont think so.[/quote]

So (forgetting the way we played and the result for a second) you wouldn''t have been happy with a 0-0 draw at Charlton, one of the best teams in the league?

[/quote]Charlton have not set the world alight this season so why go with the intensions of getting a draw.If we had attacked them we could have scored and given them something to worry about ask colchester if they would defend all match against them .You cant really expect us to defend for 90 mins with the defence we have we couldnt do that in league one or two with our defence.

[quote user="allways travelling"][quote user="Graham Humphrey"]

[/quote]Charlton have not set the world alight this season so why go with the intensions of getting a draw.If we had attacked them we could have scored and given them something to worry about ask colchester if they would defend all match against them .You cant really expect us to defend for 90 mins with the defence we have we couldnt do that in league one or two with our defence.[/quote]

I agree with that, we''re not good enough to simply sit back for 90 minutes and expect to get a result, but surely if we did get a draw it would have been a good result?

sometimes i wonder whether people on this forum have ever been to a game, let alone to the one in question. having been to the game tonight, it was clear that Grant missed a trick altogether. negative tactics from the off, pumping balls up to a lone striker low on confidence and devoid of goals. The game was ripe for substitution (Dave or Curo, or poss both) on 60 minutes, but none were made. Norwich have never been good at being bashed for most of the match and holding on for a point. We got what we deserved - both the Norwich fans in the stands (not the retards on this forum who are probably incapable of working out the trains to get to Charlton) and the Charlton fans both in the stands and the many we met in the pub after agreed.

This was, tactically, Grants darkest hour and from his post match remarks he clearly hasnt seen it.

However, Dion was a rock for most of the match and for 85 minutes Doherty was solid. Chadwick? Dear oh dear.

when was the last time we actually saw norwich play consistently well for 90 mins home or away and go on to win the game. barnsley at home last season when we won 5-1!!!!

peter grant is an absolute joke and so are half of the players

promotin hahahahah