Sign in to follow this  
Essexyella

Location,Location,Location.

Barcelona, I think I''ve got Ronaldhinho convinced that Norwich would be a great place for a move, well, it''s the same colours as Brazil anyway... And the same class too of course!

Wymondham - an easy run to the southern bypass, round to the third junction and off to FCR!
(How fed up I get spelling the name of my town to those who ask ''is that W-I-N-D-H-A-M?'' Wish I had a quid for every time I''ve done it!) Anyone else live somewhere with a name that''s spellt differently from it''s pronunciation?

susie

good job you have never lived in littlehampton, i just could never go in shops and give my address out lol

what about happisburgh or costessey, always gets the incomers (look i am being polite here!)

I moved from Costessey to Wymondham, gazza! Where will I go next, I wonder? It''s got to be Stiffkey, I guess!

Welwyn Garden City.......quite near Hitchen the home of the ''other'' Canaries!!! I do originate from Norfolk though....Attleborough

Weston Super Mare. 20 miles south of Bristol (roughly). I lived in Sprowston between 1981-1984 whilst my dad was stationed at RAF Neatishead. Went to White Woman Lane school and was hooked on yellow & green from then on!

tasmania southern australia and coming 13,000 miles half way round the world to see the city.
?will I be able to get a ticket to the matches at Carrow Rd.

me and mrs salp live in Norwich.
I work for Sky TV in London. There''s quite a few Canary fans work here - could explain the number of matches being covered!

I am in Woodton near Bungay but thankfully not in that scum hole that is Suffolk. I am attached to my NR postcode and retain it at all costs.

I''m in Royal Leamington Spa, not really a hot bed of soccer, 12 miles from Coventry, who I''ve never liked. I''m from Norwich originally and 4 of us are season ticket holders although I''m the only one here with the ''yellers'' accent.