Sign in to follow this  
Essexyella

Location,Location,Location.

Reepham!
On the 20th July I am going to Lassen Peak, California. Any Sunshine State Canaries out there want to meet me at the top and get Pinkuns out together?

I work in Sutton - also home to Sutton United who still have the cheque for their share of the FCR gate receipts from 1989 signed by the Dark Lord himself in their trophy cabinet!

Hethersett at present, but moving to Thorpe so I can walk to the footy.
I''m fed up trying to find a parking space, so it seemed like the logical answer !

Thorpe St Andrew, 15 mn walk to the home of football......

That''s Woodford in Essex/NE London.

Can''t remember his nickname on this board but the editor of Flown from the Nest (aka Where are they now? on this site) is a mate and lives round the corner in HIghams Park

stowmarket , suffolk . i little yellow in a shit load of blue .

Born in Norwich..too long ago too mention..but now living in hednesford near to cannock,staffordshire..see i am not the only one too!!!!! we r taking over the midlands!!!!! lol

pieman

when you live in the thorpe hamlet area you get a parking permit! (one for every registered car at your address, plus one for visitors!)

one of the true treasures of the world, you never have to cope with finding a parking space in the city again

i could auction mine off every match day!!

you will enjoy living in this great neighbourhood, it has everything, including great pubs, and of course carrow road!!

ENJOY!!!!

welcome yoda, how are you doing mate, haven''t seen you on here before, you will enjoy!!!

hope the kids are well and that you are still winding the binners up in good old stow!! lol

I lay my hat in Cantley, heart of the Norfolk Broads, in the shadow of the sugar factory..

Iringa Town, south-central Tanzania.

I''m a Norwich boy through and through, but have lived in East Africa for about 8 years now - first in Uganda and now in Tanzania. In all those 8 years I think I''ve seen about 8 games - one every year - but in days gone by I was a River Ender season ticket holder as a lad and later in the Barclay as a real lad before it was pulled down...