Sign in to follow this  
Essexyella

Location,Location,Location.

Having done a thread on just how many users post on this site what about compiling another list on where everyone comes from. It looks like several hundreds are outside Norwich.
I will start off by stating im in Braintree,Essex along with what i think are at least two other posters .

Sunny Hemsby.(Norfolk, England)

Funnily enough I was in Cadiz last month el chorizo, you should have said before !

Thrrrrrooooooough, the keyhole, who lives in a place like this...

Bishops Stortford, Herts

Brentwood here!

The Essex canaries are in good number - I know of at least five others just in Brentwood amongst my small circle......

Come on Worthy give us a real transfer target to gossip about!!

Hemsby, Norfolk!

Funnily enough el chorizo I was in Cadiz last week - you should have said before!!

Hainford at the moment. Then Ibiza for a month, then I''m moving to Brighton.
I''d love to hear from any other Canaries down there by the way.

Writing from my office in Leicester Square, live in Kilburn, North West London where I know a couple of other fellow yellows...

After having the misfortune of being born and raised in sunny Great Yarmouth, I lived in Chelmsford, Essex for 5 years, surrounded by tons of scum fans, and have just moved to Cambridge - any one else from here ?

Im sorry to say i live in scarborough now(i think its on the map), and have been a norwich fan scince 1973 when i saw first saw city play spurs in the league cup final.I normally get to quiet a few games a season,But not much hope this.OH well if thats the price of success

i live near bungay via london, lake district, glos, wiltshire, rutland, notts france, berkshire, jesus it''s like i''m a gypsy

Cheslyn Hay near Cannock in Staffordshire or a stones throw from the Northern most toll booths on the M6 Toll.