Sign in to follow this  
Mason 47

Grant will lose them!

I was always with Grant, and the players, from the start. He is gonna ruin Strihavka for us, what must he be thinking? come on and score the winner in one game, then doesnt get a game the next because a sunderland dropout .... well there i just cant think of a reason brown has for starting in front of Sticky. Both him and Cureton will take hits on their confidence after this, as will Murray and Spillane, possibley even haliday after seeing the players starting in front of them''s performance today. Doherty is probably the most suicidal person on a pitch I have ever seen ( Andy Gray, Carrow Road vs Doherty)

Chadwick- not good enough, sorry he just is i like him but hes just not the best right we have

Doherty- just dont talk about him. he might go away

LAPPIN PLAYS ON THE LEFT!

Huckerby- not fit yet, let him get fitness up we rushed him in

Brown- Too many chances now, if he starts on saturday i will cut up my season ticket.

Can anyone remember Stoke last season? how did we come out then....defensively. And we got CRUSHED. I shouldnt be disappointed because i could see this coming when i heard the formation.

I know some will say ''you wouldnt have said that if we had won'', but its only a matter of time till another rubbish performance so see if you can keep saying that everytime we do this.

We have to have Cureton and Sticky start, we must not have Brown in the starting lineup, we must find cover at the back NOW, we must not try and defend, we probably should play croft.

I have a good suggestion to solve both the coach thing and the centre back thing:

Malky Mackay!!!! Player coach at watford lets get him in!!!!!

I now fear for Strihavkas entire future in England, lose confidence, lose the player.

OTBC?

I agree

He''s subbed Curo on a hat-trick twice, moaned about him in the press and dropped him being top scorer.

He''s helping Strihavka to settle in by rewarding with a match winning performance with 90 minutes stuck on a bench.

He''s rewarding Martin for his performances last season with reserve team football.

He''s rewarding impressive looking Republic under 19 Skipper Spillane with youth team football ,when we have a dodgy defence and an uncreative outpowered midfield.

Shackall must be well pleased being left out for Doherty.

Croft and Chadwick are on and off, and in and out more times than the hokey cokey. Talk about confidence, and consistency.

Huckerby must be delighted in being apparently played in hsi weaker position.

what must be remembered is that we were on curse for a point for 85 minutes.

i agree doherty is a disgrace, i''ve seen him play rarely to be fair but worthingtons last game in card and docs red then sums him up, and ipswich away last year where he was trying to seduce alan lee. Spillane should be in and doherty should be sold to kings lyn for a tooth pick although i wouldn''t want him to be inflicted on them.

Grant got his tactics right i feel, we were never going to play attractive attacking football at charlton although i''m suprised we didn''t revert to 4-4-2 and have dave and cureton come on in the second half, i had a feeling that was his thinking and we would have had a real go at it. but alas, not to be.

This hasn''t ruined the season, just put a dampner on it. roll on wolves and we may well do well there, if martin and spillane are in the squad and doherty is as far away from Norwich as we can send him... reckon robbos got a spare room in toronto?

Yeah, bit worried about the effect on the team & individuals (esp. Strihavka) of this persistence in playing players who aren''t performing ( I thought that''s why we had a squad now -to improve competition, keep players on their toes etc & change the system if things weren''t going to plan - to ''ask questions'' of the opposition at a crucial time in the game. )

Not one of Peter Grant''s better days at the office I''d say....

Let''s hope he''s a quick and learner

(&magnanimous)[^o)]

He also spends a l, and a lot of time gunning for the wrong youth players,why does Eagle repeatedly seem prefered to other youths players we have? Why not let Spillane go for it? So many questions, so little time. I just dont think Grant is brutal enough to axe players when they''re playing badly. At first it looked like it but now Im not sure, I just hope for his sake he lets Sticky start against wolves. I know personally as a player, I got my first goal for my team and then I started playing really well, but next match I was back on the bench after changing the last game with that winner. This really got my confidence, and when I did get on I couldnt catch a break, and didnt get another goal the entire year.

Kinda sounds like its Sticky sitting here right now, dont it? Lets just hope the last bit isnt true

(btw after those couple of games we did lose faith in the manager, I doubt its different for the City players)

Had Earnshaw of been here, do you think Grant would of started him on the bench like Cureton???? I don''t think so. You have got to have your best players on the pitch to win games and score goals! No better than last season...They need to prove me wrong...and QUICK. 

The "them" was not being particularly specific... I guess it changes to your ideas, if you think it''ll be the youth players, or the new guys, or the fans, whatever the point is he''s gonna lose them soon if he doesn''t find out where he can get some clues from because he needs some new ones!