Sign in to follow this  
Shyster

And this weeks scapegoat is?

The lambasting Danny Mills has received following yesterdays defeat is the reason for my creating this thread.

Every time we lose this season we should use this thread to state which individual, or individuals, were to blame for our defeat - obviously, our Board, manager & players will be automatically exempt from being guilty.

Thanks in advance for your participation. [:D]

Give Grant a break, you work with the tools you have.  We needed a lot of tools so we bought cheap, what do we honestly expect.  I am sure he will upgrade some bits, but this will be a gradual process....

I have said before and I will say again, this is gonna take a long time.  Anyone who wants the quick fix should probably pick another team to support!!

[quote user="ncfc1"]Whats he going to upgrade with , we cannot afford a centre half and thats with making money selling players .[/quote]

The million dollar question isn''t it.  I don''t know, Peter Grant probably doesn''t even know.

What I do know is that we need to be punching higher up the table to attract the calibre of player we need to move to the next level.  A top right footed CB is def required, sooner rather than later.  A creative midfielder would help solve the goal scoring problem.  And, we also need to start thinking about Hucks replacement, is it Lappin, or do we bring someone in?

Disagree that we can''t afford one though.  I think we have some money to spend, we just need to find someone without ridiculously high wage demands who would be happy to move to Norfolk. 

[quote user="jimmy500"]

Give Grant a break, you work with the tools you have.  We needed a lot of tools so we bought cheap, what do we honestly expect.  I am sure he will upgrade some bits, but this will be a gradual process....

I have said before and I will say again, this is gonna take a long time.  Anyone who wants the quick fix should probably pick another team to support!!

[/quote]How long is a gradual process?

FOOTBALL MUST COME FIRST