Sign in to follow this  
RobertMack

Lets get Mourinho!

"Grant set to take over at Chelsea" screams the headline on bbc.co.uk

Came as a shock to me, Peter''s done OK but doesn''t have much Champions league experience.

So, I wonder who we''ll get then. I''m going for Frank Bruno- a wild card I know but he has the eloquence and can punch anybody who doesn''t perform.

It''s funny you should mention Mourinho. I spotted him wandering Asda this morning. Maybe we''re about to capture a double signing, Jose Mourinho AND Carl Cort!

I just knew there would be a post this morning-and there''ll be more, no doubt-saying we should go for Mourinho, tongue in cheek (as this one is) or not, very predictable!

But lets keep it to that level and not start thinking that he would come here or that we could persuade him, eh?

I''m sure if offered, he would love the chance to awaken the sleeping giant that is Norwich City!

Mourinho is probably the only manager with the audacity to decide he wants to drop down and manage at a lower level. I mean its a ridiculous thought but no harm in enquiring :P

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]i saw him walking his dog round mousehold![/quote]

It didn''t bite you did it? Those yorkies can be vicious y''know.

[;)][quote user="Jimmy Smith"]i saw him walking his dog round mousehold![/quote]

...While Grant walked his Donkey around Colney.

Apparently Abramovitz has all his money tied up in Northern Rock and couldn''t afford Gus Hiddink.......or Carlton Palmer.

I wonder if he''ll drop Shevchenko, and play Cech on the wing ;-)

[quote user="djc"]

[;)][quote user="Jimmy Smith"]i saw him walking his dog round mousehold![/quote]

...While Grant walked his Donkey around Colney.

[/quote]

LMFAO!![:D][:D][:D][Y]

The question is though, are you referring to Brown or Doherty [;)][:P][:D]

Good thread, I thought there''d be one like this[:D]

Get Mourinho, but as owner, not coach! BBC reckons he''s set for a £25m pay-off - just enough to buy a well-established club with great support and Premiership ambitions. Go get him Doncaster.

[quote user="Old Boy"]Get Mourinho, but as owner, not coach! BBC reckons he''s set for a £25m pay-off - just enough to buy a well-established club with great support and Premiership ambitions. Go get him Doncaster.
[/quote]

Don''t tell Delia he is not English, perphaps she won''t notice ! Still the after match interveiws would be funny !