Sign in to follow this  
Brum Uni Canary

West Midlands Canaries

Copying perucanary''s thread, I''m interested to see how many people are based in the West Midlands. As my nickname suggests, I am at Birmingham University, where I have met quite a lot of Norwich fans (and a few ''friendly Binners''). Already for next year there are going to (hopefully) be big groups of us going to games like Birmingham, Villa and West Brom. Is anyone else in the area?
It would be good to get a nice list together since "Midland Canaries SA" appear to be dormant.

There is a Midlands Canaries group based in Cannock which has a few members and is affiliated to the Northern Canaries. Run by a guy called Andy I believe. Try the Northerns website.

I am aware of this, but numerous emails have yielded no replies and the supposed website www.northerncanaries.com/midlandcanaries doesn''t exist...

If anyone knows a reliable contact method, leave a message here

The Midland Canaries can be contacted at the following e-mail address aleeder@parkstonegroup.com.

The group is alive and well and allready has members who attend Birmingham University. The group membership is approx 30. At present we are all taking a summer siesta after all the promotion celebrations. At the start of next season we hope to have our own web site up and running. and a continuation of our Quarterly get togethers around the Midlands. Severn Members of the Group are travelling to Malaysia from Birmingham Airport on the 11th July for the City Tour. So look out for the Midland Canaries and Cannock Staffs Flags.

Any other info required ?

Regards

Andy Leeder

I live in Nottingham and am a member of Midlands Canaries, but because it is mainly based around the Birmingham area I''m out on a wing a bit. Any other Canaires in or around Nottingham?

Yeah. There is a user called Jim Nasium on the wrathofthebarclay site who lives and works in Nottingham. He goes to most of the home and away games. Leave a message for him on there.

"do you come from norwich". hahaha

loved your rendition of "do you come from manchester" on saturday with your cheltenham canaries(i think it was) flag positioned right in front of you all. priceless

Hey, im a mad canaries fan going back to leicester uni soon, any other norwich fans in the leicester area???Would love to be able to get together and go to some games.