Sign in to follow this  
tommy

GRANT HASNT A CLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wat a fool, brown upfront with no goals!!! chadwick again starting even though he was poor on saturday. and again and again he persists with doherty at the back the mans a donkey!!!! wats wrong with shrivanka? wat about martin????? why cureton dropped?  60-70mins we were getting battered why did he not change it??? why didnt we go for the win? brellier hasnt done anything either to suggest he is any good thats why he was free!!!!! NCFC GET IT SORTED IM NOT HAVING ANOTHER POOR SEASON FROM POOR PERFORMERS!!!!! ITS A WONDER WHY WE GET GATES OF 240000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="tommy"]wats wrong with shrivanka? wat about martin????? why cureton dropped?[/quote]

I see, you want to play a three man attack...so with Hucks refusing to defend on the left, Croft/Chadwick doing similar on the right, we''re relying on Brellier/Russell to contain their entire midfield on their own whilst also trying to support our shaky centre of defence.

And some people think Grant is clueless...

..or perhaps he was suggesting that Grant had a choice of three other strikers who might be a bit better?Rather disingenous to say he wanted to play them all at once.It was an odd team selection tonight - playing for a 0-0 draw is a dangerous tactic.Why wait so long to make a change and not bring on Strika and Cureton? Why not try and sneak a win with 15 minutes to go?

[quote user="jetstream"]..or perhaps he was suggesting that Grant had a choice of three other strikers who might be a bit better?

Rather disingenous to say he wanted to play them all at once.

It was an odd team selection tonight - playing for a 0-0 draw is a dangerous tactic.

Why wait so long to make a change and not bring on Strika and Cureton? Why not try and sneak a win with 15 minutes to go?

[/quote]

wasnt dangerous for the scots in paris... or hamden... im sure there are other examples. but yes i was expectying cureton and strihavka to attack in the last 15... thats the bit that went wrong

[quote user="RobertMack"]Well the title thread says it all, I really cant stand this dire rubbish to continue. Just bugger off Grant
[/quote]

Sums it up for me nicely.

Tommy, what are u talking about?? Give Grant a break we cannot afford to keep changing managers without giving them a proper chance! U sound like you are panicking already and there have only been six matches played. I wish they had raised more finance by selling the "dead wood" like Huckerby in the summer and invested in new talent.

Tommy with comIments like the ones you have made you sound like nothing more than an armchair fan and not a true NCFC supporter, in fact I very much doubt you are even from Norwich!

[quote user="Rene.artois"]

Tommy, what are u talking about?? Give Grant a break we cannot afford to keep changing managers without giving them a proper chance! U sound like you are panicking already and there have only been six matches played. I wish they had raised more finance by selling the "dead wood" like Huckerby in the summer and invested in new talent.

Tommy with comIments like the ones you have made you sound like nothing more than an armchair fan and not a true NCFC supporter, in fact I very much doubt you are even from Norwich!

[/quote]yeh give him a break,then another,then another.This can go on forever as we saw with worthy.For god sakes man,did you really understand last nights team selection,if you think that sort of thing is the way forward you must be on grants payroll.If i was grants second in command and he told me he was dropping cureton and big dave i would have quit.I am a true ncfc supporter but this manager is clueless,i defy anyone to tell me the reasoning in last nights team

The Wizard now....

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="RobertMack"]Well the title thread says it all, I really cant stand this dire rubbish to continue. Just bugger off Grant
[/quote]

Sums it up for me nicely.

[/quote]

...and on 2nd September from the same poster - "I''m convinced something must have rubbed off on Grant at West Ham, he isn''t crap as some would like to say...worries have crept in for me, but we must give Peter a season at least with his own team surely."

So why the complete u-turn in the space of two and a half weeks Wiz - I thought you were a changed and newly positive character?  Maybe its not Grant who has no clue.

in relation to renes reply. what cos i disagree and think grant hasnt a clue makes me an armchair fan???? or not a true ncfc supporter??? do you work for grant mate???? you make a comment on this site and get slated  for it and called a none supporter!!!! lets put it this way i unlike you are sick and tired for settling for mid table championship football like the club and board. i am sick of this club selling quality players to be replaced with cheap rubbish other clubs dont want. i am sick of the pure lack of ambition shown by this club season after season sick of excusses by people like you!!! this club is happy playing mid table championship footy while it gets gates of 24000 plus!!! the club sells etu 1.5m earnshaw 3.5m safri 300k and spends 750k cuerton, 750k shrivanka, 600k russelll, 800k marshall, other players were free. wheres the other 3m plus gone? that doesnt include any cash ncfc put to one side for transfers for the new season. the club has also got others players in on frees but has also released players such as henderson,mcveigh,thorne and didnt the club have a small squad anyway? grant has no quality and no experience as a manager the reason for his appointment because he was cheap and will do as the board says!!

at the end of the day i just like others on this site have one passion thats ncfc i may or may not agree with other supporters i relation to the club but i do not wish to be called an armchair supporter or be accused of not supporting ncfc just because a fellow fan doesnt agree with me. even though i disagree with other comments i still respect fellow ncfc supporters who i beleive are the best in the country and deserve better from this club. rant over!!!

To quote Grant from todays EDP -

“Jamie''s one of these guys that can come in at any time in the game and get you a goal,” said Grant.

WELL PUT HIM ON THE ****ING PITCH THEN !!!!!!

For christ''s sake goals are hard enough to come by as it is without leaving your top striker on the bench, would anyone else in this league not play their top scorer ?. Unbelievable.

Tommy, I think u miss my point mate. I am not calling u an armchair just saying u sound a bit like one! Also your maths don''t add up mate there was never 3 million plus, more like 2 million plus!!! Who is going to listen to your opinions when you get even the most basic things wrong??? Get your facts right mate! I now rest my case.

tommy mate, u clearly dont fully understand Norwich City Football Club, its easy to sit at home on your comfy chair, with a can of cheap beer making silly rash comments. Have you even been to see us play???? How about the real issue, that excuse of a player Dublin, he has had his time!!!!! retire!!!! i bet you rate him dont you pal???? typical armchair supporter!!!

[quote user="tommy"]

wat a fool, brown upfront with no goals!!! chadwick again starting even though he was poor on saturday. and again and again he persists with doherty at the back the mans a donkey!!!! wats wrong with shrivanka? wat about martin????? why cureton dropped?  60-70mins we were getting battered why did he not change it??? why didnt we go for the win? brellier hasnt done anything either to suggest he is any good thats why he was free!!!!! NCFC GET IT SORTED IM NOT HAVING ANOTHER POOR SEASON FROM POOR PERFORMERS!!!!! ITS A WONDER WHY WE GET GATES OF 24000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]

Because not everyone is a fair weather supporter like several of the ''supporters'' on here, and they still support NCFC through thick and thin.  It is what I always thought made our supporters stand out above other clubs - but I am fast coming to the conclusion that many are as fickle as the rest. 

There''s much more to a season than the first 6 games.  If we took the first 6 games last season as a guide, I''m not sure too many would have thought Worthy would soon be sacked.   At Charlton we were within 5 mins of getting a very good result, and for me the tactics were sensible - to try to stifle them and score on the break; I''m sure Strihavka would have started had he been fully fit. Quite reasonably, given the tactics chosen, there was only space for Cureton or Hucks in the starting XI, not both, and anyone with a modicum of tactical awareness would see this.

first of all, thank you rene!!! i thought i was the only one with any sense, i feel tommy''s armchair may be in some posh area, such as cheshire, he clearly has blinkers on and cant see the bigger picture, hes the type of fan we dont need here at ncfc.I bet he gets his quotes and opinions from match of the day, I bet he was one of these fans claiming dublin is the championships john terry....what a fool....

I bet tommy''s armchair is in front of  m.o.t.d where he gets quotes, and repeats them to friends and colleauges such as " Dublin is the Championships John Terry" can he not make his own mind up???? Dublin is terrible.... Grant needs a chance, Do u not agree Tommy?

Tommy, if you''re wondering why we sold all those players and brought in

cheaper replacements, why don''t you have a look at the thread about

"Where''s the money gone," and you might find out something about the

club you support.

You''re jumping to conclusions without knowing nearly enough

sorry i disagree with you, i am concerned i the direction that this club is going i dont think there is no where near enough ambition from the board. i think this shows with the quality of signings by the club. i am concerned that we now have another worthy like mamager on board. i think 24000 fans each week deserve better from the club and the club should show more ambition. i can read all posts but i am not convinced that club has spent anywhere near what it should do if it wants to be a serious contender for promotion. does the clu feel we can get back into the prem on the cheap? with players like brown, doherty ect? again i ask where the other 2m went this season from the sales of etu,earnshaw, safri. also did we spend all the 7.25m from the sale of ashton?  others may disagree with me but i think mid table is the best we can hope for this season. can i also say why are the likes of spillane, martin, strivanka not given a start? why does grant continue to play no goal brown? donkey doherty ect? i hope i am wrong and we make progress this season but at this moment i cant see the club moving forward.i hope i am wrong. all the best to you all. tom.