Sign in to follow this  
Huddy

Doherty must go

We were against the wall for 90 minutes lets be hopnest. We battled hard, but realistically Dublin and Marshall by the sounds of it were the only reason for the 0-0 scoreline.

Doherty time and time again gives away needless free kicks, and from a long punt forward he gives away a penalty, what a joke. Shackall in , Doherty out, or i say Grant Out!!!

No goal threat, m yfears from the start when i saw the team sheet have materialised. No great goal threat, sitting back for a 0-0, play on the counter and no-one to finsh thew odd chance we do get. When you play like that u need a goalscorer up top, we had brown who missed our only decent chance.

We nearly fluked a point, we didnt, Grant got it wrong - face it.

if you think dropping the Doc is going to turn things around you are dillusional, there is too many average players in our team and the manager is as much use as a chocolate poker but its easier to blame one fellah aint it, who will it be once Doc has gone.

[quote user="ricky knight"]if you think dropping the Doc is going to turn things around you are dillusional, there is too many average players in our team and the manager is as much use as a chocolate poker but its easier to blame one fellah aint it, who will it be once Doc has gone.[/quote]

No, it aint all Dohertys fault, and yes, Grant does appear useless, however his performances over thew last 12 months stand out as being as bad and unreliable and catastrophic  as anyone, alot worst in fact. He''s constantly out of position, giving away free kicks and how a long punt upfied has led to uhim giving away a penalty sums him up.

Grant is not useless. read between the lines people, this season is not the one he expects to make a serious promotion bid, thats next year. look at the players we''ve bought, strihavka will need time to settle... Brellier on a two year contract... Shackell the captain this year and therefore accustomising to the role. theres lots of little things, pardews coments about Grant laying the grounds. you need to stop being so fickle, i''m as gutted about tonight as anyone but in the long run i feel there is promise and Grant will get it right in the end. success doesn''t come over night.

but yes, doherty out.

[quote user="ricky knight"]if you think dropping the Doc is going to turn things around you are dillusional, there is too many average players in our team and the manager is as much use as a chocolate poker but its easier to blame one fellah aint it, who will it be once Doc has gone.[/quote]

hehehe the Doc as much use as a chocolate poker... Chris Brown as much use as a chocolate teapot and PG as much use as a choclate fire-fighter and Delia & Co about as much use as a chocolate fireguard.... [:D]

Any takers for bottom 3 by 5pm on Saturday???

The vultures are starting to lick their lips!!!

well not just yet as Dion''s suspended (why??? did he butt Mills? -don''t blame him too much if he did[;)])

BUT FOR HEAVEN''S SAKE  get this liability as far away from our back line as is possible at the earliest opportunity. He just cuddles the opposition in area''s he should leave well alone.....AND HE ISN''T LEARNING !

OTBC

[quote user="O.J."]A Stoke fan just said to me on MSN:

"He''s the clumsiest oaf i''ve seen in a long time, Doherty"

Doherty is a disgrace.
[/quote]

"Lumbering Oaf" were the immortal words that the Sun used to describe Doherty''s talents last season!!!  [:)]

I just can not beleive grant keeps playing him. I have never ever seen a defender like doherty, who constantly has his arms around his marker and he is always holding players shirts and giving away needless freekicks. He was doing it on saturday and at one point had his arms around his oponents neck, and he got away with it. He is such a libility!  

Disappoining to see that you only re-emerge at the first sign of  a defeat smudger [:(]

Doesn''t matter who it will be once Doc has gone, the important thing is he needs to be gone - he has been a liability in front of our own goal for the last 3 seasons, I have lost count of how many times he has cost us by giving away needless free-kicks/penalties....

[quote user="Polar1990"]

strihavka will need time to settle... [/quote]

What???  Settle into sitting on the bench for 90 minutes when after 70 the game was crying out for a fresh striker up front.  Pardew brought on fresh legfs and look what happened...  Grant did f*** all, he is totally inept and a very poor manager.

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]Disappoining to see that you only re-emerge at the first sign of  a defeat smudger [:(][/quote]

yeah smugger, you lost all credibility and your comments no longer hold any value. your inability to come on this board when we win and congratulate the team and enjoy the victory with the rest of us is as Zipper said, dissapointing.

get lost.

[quote user="Polar1990"]

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]Disappoining to see that you only re-emerge at the first sign of  a defeat smudger [:(][/quote]

yeah smugger, you lost all credibility and your comments no longer hold any value. your inability to come on this board when we win and congratulate the team and enjoy the victory with the rest of us is as Zipper said, dissapointing.

get lost.

[/quote]

hahaha I wish I had internet connection to take the Schmeichel out of people like you a few weeks ago after our magnificent performances against Hull and Cardiff but we can''t have everything we want in life can we?

While Stivahka''s entry in to the fray delayed the inevitable for a while longer it was oh so obvious that large cracks were starting to appear for all to see and that they were likely to become plainly evident as we visited The Valley & Molineux.

Sit back and enjoy the rest of the awful display that will be known as NCFC''s annus horribilus... because you my friend were one of many who willingly signed us all up for the c**p that we are currently witnessing.

NEXT!!!

hehehe BUMP!!!

Ssssshhhh  POLAR... silence is golden!!!

Speaks volumes too... nice to know that I was right and you and many others were wrong all along...

Now maybe we can get something done about the situation???  Rid us of this awful board and start moving the club forwards again???

NO???

I didn''t think so...  [:P]

[quote user="Smudger"]

hehehe BUMP!!!

Speaks volumes too... nice to know that I was right and you and many others were wrong all along...

Now maybe we can get something done about the situation???  Rid us of this awful board and start moving the club forwards again???

NO???

[/quote]

NOT with armchair fans like you, smugger.

You only appear when the clouds are gathering.

..I''d just love it, LOVE IT  if Wolves get an absolute hiding and we play them off the park

if only to wipe that smear off your face.

Still, every silver lining has a cloud hey [:|]

i have to agree, i dont trust the doc, we need to play spillane or halliday, at least the fans would rather see a youngster playing and making mistakes that they will learn from rather than doc playing, making mistakes every time and he seems that he never learns from them, he gives away to many fouls aswell, .. he has to go, yeah he may not be the only player in team that shudnt be there but he is easily the worst of the lot.  come on grant wake up, i had faith in you but as time ticks by im startin to wonder wetha u are turnin into worthy,,.. blood some young guns and attack teams as we aint gud enough to hold out for a 0-0.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]

[quote user="C.T"]yep i agree, he looked like he was gonna cost us on saturday but we held out. [/quote]

He did?

[/quote]yep - about 5 mins from the end,  imo it should''ve been the doc''s ball, but morrison got it and with marshall to beat blazed it over the bar.   he doesn''t look the part. certainly not the player of 2 seasons ago.

can''t believe Spurs bought him 1 Million from Luton, what an earth did they see in him?  But then surely we are the bigger fools for taking him off Spurs'' hands

[quote user="walks on water"][quote user="Smudger"]

hehehe BUMP!!!

NO???

[/quote]

NOT with armchair fans like you, smugger.

You only appear when the clouds are gathering.

..I''d just love it, LOVE IT  if Wolves get an absolute hiding and we play them off the park

if only to wipe that smear off your face.

Still, every silver lining has a cloud hey [:|]

[/quote]

HAHAHA er,  oh dear [:$]

something''s wrong isn''t it

no belief, no discipline, no players?!?

If doherty goes then we have no CB''s woo, and against Man City! We should just play our whole youth team in that match and avoid more unnessacary injuries.

[quote user="C.T"]

When was the last time you attended a game eh Smudger? (not a dig just wondering)

[/quote]

Cardiff at home nearly two years ago... the writing was on the wall then and nothing has changed since...

People like yourself who sit in support of this board should hang your heads in shame... coz it''s you with them that are holding the club back...

Me and a few others have stated it so many times now yet still people are too foolish to stand up and be counted with regards to driving Delia & Co out of town!!!

I have never ever said ''i support the board'' because I do not. All of them who are on the board need to take a long hard look at themselves and really consider whether they are doing the club good by staying ( i do not think they are)

[quote user="Polar1990"]

get lost.

[/quote]

So where are you this evening then POLAR???

Maybe you have lost your internet connection???  [:P]