Sign in to follow this  
Picto2007

What do you do ?

I also work for a Financial Institution.Must admit I never go onto this site at work though,dont have enough hours in the day to get my work done never mind find time to go on the internet.
Must be in the wrong job, seeing how many of you post throughout the day.

I''m a junior manager in a large aviation company........or a corporal in the RAF as it''s more commonly known!

Lazy student layabout in Harrow, north London. Just started pre-season training with Wembley FC though, which is getting me fit.

Oh and I moonlight as a dentist under bridges and in dark alleys in the inner cities. (I''m a Television student - see ''The Day Today''...)

savings,investments,pensions,mortgages,current accounts,credit cards....i can help!!!!

Getting smaller all the time Steve, not cuts but "streamlining and moving forward" my ar*e!!

I''m a full time wizard, keeper of the sacred flame of Oris, and a son of the seventh house of Ra.

I also, much to my shame, tell fortunes for coinage, and provide daily star guides for the non gifted in dudious magazines. Well, we all have to live!.

I also provide expensive ''astral protection'' for the team, hex''s, curse''s etc. Well, you did''nt believe it was down to Nigel and the teams ability, that they finished champions, did you?.

Mind you, it has not been unknown for some wizards to fib a bit and embelish certain facts, I of course, would never indulge in that, now would I?.

I fortold, the playoff results, France would beat England at Euro 2004, Henman would lose etc etc.

So mark my words, City will not be relegated. Sunderland will go up, Ipswich will stay where they are.

Oh yes, and Sir Nigel will leave the club in 2005!. Make what you will of that.

Design racing cars - at the moment a Formula 3 car for Mygale who are based at Magny Cours. Missing the Fine City and the coastline of north Norfolk.

I''m an Computer Aided Engineering analyst at Lotus. Fun place to be right now with the sponsorship, and winding up the Ips**** fans here this summer.

Numeracy and literacy tutor, and trainer of Basic Skills tutors/support assistants/volunteers, although I''m tempted to just answer...''as little as possible'', even though I do work hard REALLY!

I manage an HIV/AIDS education programme in secondary schools in rural Tanzania.

My new ''Div 1 Champions Going Up Up Up'' flag will fly proudly in the bars of the town where I live as I watch all the live matches on Super Sport. Get in there!

Oh yeah I also forgot to mention that on a match day, I''m a Golden Goal seller at the top of the Barclay end.

Nice to see so many people have contributed to this thread.

Hugh Janus - you should be ashamed of yourself with that one - gave me a laugh though! Calle, where are you from in Sweden - not the frozen North I hope?

Last time I posted my job on here (it was actually relevant to the subject) it got censored out by the web team! No idea why - it''s perfectly legal. Honest!
(At the time I thought it was because Peter didn''t want to get sued by my company for incitement to malingering! but if that were the case he''d be in court full time after this thread...still moderating from his cell of course)
Anyway, I won''t repeat it here - just be content to let your imaginations run riot.