Sign in to follow this  
derehamcanary_fan

crouch starting against russia

whos happy with the possibilty of crouch starting against russia or would u rather of had the same team as saturday, me personally i think heskey shouldve been given a start as he was good on sat, but have crouch as a sub just incase heskey cant get into the game

Its a tough one;  one the one hand heskey did play well on sat, the only other reason to go with Heskey is that teh refs are not happy with Crouchs aerial ability, seeing it as fouling and so we lose possession too easily. 

However heskey was always and rightly an emergency solution because crouch is the better option overall;  his performances for england have been good too and his strike rate is far better - dont we want our strikers to score too - that early miss from heskey summed up why he must be second choice and should be on the bench.  

Right choice for me - but the media wont be happy;  very much in favour in keeping heskey in this morning. 

I know I''m being a pedantic tw*t but can us sons of Norfolk stop using the word ''of'' as a verb - the word is ''have'' as in ''rather have had the same team''.

Grammar lesson over!

[quote user="Lord Horn"]

I know I''m being a pedantic tw*t but can us sons of Norfolk

[/quote]Surely "we sons of Norfolk" is the correct term?Just saying.... [:P]

Is derehamcanary_fan the Gary Doherty of our posters team? Being criticised at every opportunity for his views and now his grammar?

I''m glad you know you are a pedantic tw*t your lordship [;)]

Oh... and... derehamcanary_fan... I just thought I would point out that gareth Bale actually plays for Wales [:-*] [Y] [;)]

[quote user="Lord Horn"]

I know I''m being a pedantic tw*t but can us sons of Norfolk stop using the word ''of'' as a verb - the word is ''have'' as in ''rather have had the same team''.

Grammar lesson over!

[/quote]this annoys me as well!And to think people blame delia for our ''small club'' reputation...

What''s annoying about wanting our native language to be used properly??  Somehow, I don''t think its me being small minded!!

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Is derehamcanary_fan the Gary Doherty of our posters team? Being criticised at every opportunity for his views and now his grammar?

I''m glad you know you are a pedantic tw*t your lordship [;)]

Oh... and... derehamcanary_fan... I just thought I would point out that gareth Bale actually plays for Wales [:-*] [Y] [;)]

[/quote]

hahaha yeah cheers for that [:$] as we all know yeah i did make a huge mistake on the level of docs too,, well i look back on it now as a mostake i can learn from and at least try to get my footballing knowledge right and if i dont then no doubt theres bound tp be several people that will surely let me know iv got it wrongoh and should we all learn to type proper english like what i do