Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

Will the NCFC board back Peter Grant this time?

And get in Fitz Hall despite the competition?

I mean, are they prepared to really go for him and start to turn a probably modest season into one with real possibilities of a good top six finish?

I doubt it very much. They seem to have lost what little spunk they once had. Shhhh......shhhh! Remember Huckerby, Crouch, Harper? Well, we need the fix in central defence and central midfield this time!!!

But, but, but ........... isn''t that what they''re there for? Shhh......shhhhh........maybe not.

Anybody want a bet on this?

OTBC

OKI bet, whatever the Norwich city board do for the rest of the season.... every single decision that they make will be condemed as being wrong, regardless of what that decision is.

[quote user="7rew"]OK

I bet, whatever the Norwich city board do for the rest of the season.... every single decision that they make will be condemed as being wrong, regardless of what that decision is.
[/quote]

Other than resigning.

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

I mean, are they prepared to really go for him and start to turn a probably modest season into one with real possibilities of a good top six finish?

I doubt it very much. They seem to have lost what little spunk they once had. Shhhh......shhhh! Remember Huckerby, Crouch, Harper? Well, we need the fix in central defence and central midfield this time!!!

But, but, but ........... isn''t that what they''re there for? Shhh......shhhhh........maybe not.

OTBC

[/quote]

Not a chance, PG has already stated finances being the stumbling block so my bets on the mighty Hull or Coventry. All these fees for loan players plus wagers ect ect....Its all changed these days...or so we''re led to believe!

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

Not a chance, PG has already stated finances being the stumbling block so my bets on the mighty Hull or Coventry. All these fees for loan players plus wagers ect ect....Its all changed these days...or so we''re led to believe!

[/quote]

So, we''re poor as church mice, eh Arthur.

I don''t believe ''em. Do you, mate?

And if even we were, who it was that made us so?

Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to dec*ive, eh?

The club that gets Fitz Hall will be the one that wants him most. Just like in those olden times we got Hucks. Mark my words.

OTBC

The board i think at the moment are in a power struggle and some want to strengthen the team, some want to pay off more of the debts. Under the current board at NCFC we will not get in the premiership, we will just make up numbers in the fizzy league. PG needs a board to back him 100% all the way and just dont think they do that. Anyway thats my onion ( i mean onion) bloody did it again. I meant opinion.

I cut myself at work today and green and yellow blood poured out.   ON THE BALL CITY!!

[quote user="Grumpy "]

[quote user="7rew"]OKI bet, whatever the Norwich city board do for the rest of the season.... every single decision that they make will be condemed as being wrong, regardless of what that decision is.[/quote]

Other than resigning.

[/quote]Including resigning (should it happen).  Including giving Grant a billion pound transfer budget in Januray (should it happen). Including registering Doncaster as a player and him scoring 5 goals a match for the rest of the season (should it happen). Every decision.I also bet that if we signed Robnaldinho or Kaka (or any other player) they would be written off a rubbish by some posters who would then accuse anyone that thought they were OK of being deluded or taken in by the spin.

[quote user="7rew"][quote user="Grumpy "]

[quote user="7rew"]OK

I bet, whatever the Norwich city board do for the rest of the season.... every single decision that they make will be condemed as being wrong, regardless of what that decision is.
[/quote]

Other than resigning.

[/quote]

Including resigning (should it happen). 
Including giving Grant a billion pound transfer budget in Januray (should it happen).
Including registering Doncaster as a player and him scoring 5 goals a match for the rest of the season (should it happen).

Every decision.

I also bet that if we signed Robnaldinho or Kaka (or any other player) they would be written off a rubbish by some posters who would then accuse anyone that thought they were OK of being deluded or taken in by the spin.
[/quote] If we signed Ronaldinho or Kaka the moaners would be complaining that by paying large amounts of money the board are gambling the future of the club by putting it in financial trouble by paying the wages and transfer fees (imagine how much Ronaldinho''s agent is on!) but if we don''t they''ll complain that the board are not showing ambition...

[quote user="Le Juge"][quote user="7rew"][quote user="Grumpy "]

[quote user="7rew"]OK

[/quote]

Other than resigning.

[/quote]

Including resigning (should it happen). 
Including giving Grant a billion pound transfer budget in Januray (should it happen).
Including registering Doncaster as a player and him scoring 5 goals a match for the rest of the season (should it happen).

Every decision.

I also bet that if we signed Robnaldinho or Kaka (or any other player) they would be written off a rubbish by some posters who would then accuse anyone that thought they were OK of being deluded or taken in by the spin.
[/quote] If we signed Ronaldinho or Kaka the moaners would be complaining that by paying large amounts of money the board are gambling the future of the club by putting it in financial trouble by paying the wages and transfer fees (imagine how much Ronaldinho''s agent is on!) but if we don''t they''ll complain that the board are not showing ambition...[/quote]

Sorry but thats just your opinion,personally if the board shows us they mean buiseness in getting us to the prem i wouldnt be having this arguement now but they dont and instead spin us with such fruitless puns like ''Prudence with Ambition''.......which is working wonders isnt it!! Plod along and watch the rest take over us or give a bloody good go? i know what i would rather.

[quote user="Chris P Bacon"]

The board i think at the moment are in a power struggle and some want to strengthen the team, some want to pay off more of the debts.** Under the current board at NCFC we will not get in the premiership, we will just make up numbers in the fizzy league. PG needs a board to back him 100% all the way and just dont think they do that. Anyway thats my onion ( i mean onion) bloody did it again. I meant opinion.

I cut myself at work today and green and yellow blood poured out.   ON THE BALL CITY!!

[/quote]

**Tell us more Chris

OTBC