Sign in to follow this  
GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary

Well done Worthington !!

Well Nigel Worthington has managed to **** up 18 months of work by Lawrie Sanchez in one night !!

Didn''t the Irish F.A realise that if they were going to qulalify for Euro 2008, they would need a manager capable of winning away matches?

Worthy, you''ve proved once again how incompetent you are.

WORTHINGTON OUT !!!!!

I''m really disappointed for N.Ireland. A game they should''ve won and didn''t, coupled with the fact that results elsewhere went their way meant they could''ve been joint top right now and about 2 or 3 points clear of the next team.

They really need to pull something special out of the bag now if they want to maintain their league position.

i don''t agree that it is worthy''s fault at all but i did smile when i saw he said there was a lack of passion - think i have heard him say that once or twice before!

Worthy has gone get over it, still think he will prove to be better than Grant, he lost his way, hung on too long but will still had success, when all is said and done.

I didnt hear it myself but if he did say there was a lack of passion I find that hilarious, when will the man realise that behaviour breeds behaviour?

[quote]I heard he said the work rate was good.[/quote]You know what I mean?

simple, spot the pattern:good results: Sweden (home)Spain(home)England(home)bad results:Latvia (away)Iceland(away)

Even if he did manage to get them through the qualifying stages how could they actually expect to achieve anything at the championships? That''s 3 games away from home, Sorry worthy but you''d have no chance even if the squad of players are as good as they are.

Surely after this many away games he should have worked out what he is doing wrong, if not then he doesn''t deserve a job. There is only so much blame you can shoulder on the players.