Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

oh how we laughed!!!

my two lads and me arrived at the ground early yesterday and decided wed go see the players arrive to pass a bit of time.  we had the biggest laugh ever when doherty arrived to an empty car park yet still took THREE, yes THREE attempts to park his car between the two white lines!!! he finally did it with the aid of a steward helping to guide him in!  there were no other cars around but he still couldnt get it right.  not only is he a poor footballer but a poor driver by the looks of it too!![:$]

I had a chuckle at Palarses Streaky Peroxide Barnet Chairnancyboy Simon Jordan sat in the Director''s box. Watching his "Ahh Bisto" perma-tan sliding down his face - as the minutes ticked by after Dave Strika nodded us ahead. It must be his dosh that make the women flock around him.......because it certainly isn''t his masculinity or his looks. He was also havin'' a constructive ''chat'' with a city fan who was sat just outside the box..........I don''t think they were exchanging pleasantry''s. Was it one of you?

Jordan''s like an ageing Chav without the Burberry...........awful man? woman? extraterrestrial? Lily Savage lookey likey?[:P]

some people are just born to struggle with everyday tasks, poor old doc,  ..guess he wont become a driving instuctor after his footy career is over! ... (some will say it is already)! .. lol ;)

[quote user="MK Canary"]He didn''t accidentally run the steward over conceding a free kick, though?[/quote]Hahahahaha!