Sign in to follow this  
mbncfc

Dave The Striker - Get the f*** in!

Sorry, it''s just been bottled up inside me for some time.

Quality stuff and deserves a start on Tuesday night.

[quote user="mbncfc"]

Sorry, it''s just been bottled up inside me for some time.

Quality stuff and deserves a start on Tuesday night.

[/quote]

Funnily enough, your subject title is the exact words my brother used on the text he sent me to tell me we''d won! [:D]

Agreed - looked strong, skilful and a handful for the defenders. Definitely deserves a start. Brown is technically good but strikes me as not strong enough to play against some of the huge, lumping defenders he''ll be up against.

He could be a key factor this season. With the amount of news player we have, we really 4 or 5 of them to find their feet very quickly. However, one goal and a decent 15 mins doesn''t mean he is the answer just yet but it is a start. All we need now is for Brown to score.......

Despite being a fan of Brown, I think the time has come to make the switch and give big Dave his chance.  I am a little concerned about his fitness and ability to last 90 minutes at this level (see his own comments on how he flet at the end of the game on Saturday) but I think he deserves a start tonight after his efforts at the weekend.

Dave the striker is a breath of fresh air for Norwich.

I dont know if evryone noticed but hes pretty damn pacey for a big man.

He can do what Brown does and hold up the ball but also brings a lot more to the field. Did you see him running down the clock on sat - like watching Brazil !

[quote user="Stevie Wonder"]He could be a key factor this season. With the amount of news player we have, we really 4 or 5 of them to find their feet very quickly. However, one goal and a decent 15 mins doesn''t mean he is the answer just yet but it is a start. All we need now is for Brown to score.......[/quote]

Brown certainly is due a goal as his record in the championship is an about 4ish a season.  League 1 or 2  player if ever I saw one.

Very glad he scored but if you had seen him play for the reserves against MK the other week I''m not sure you would have the same opinion. He was shocking. Still more time on the pitch can only be a good thing as he clearly does have some talent!

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]

Despite being a fan of Brown, I think the time has come to make the switch and give big Dave his chance.  I am a little concerned about his fitness and ability to last 90 minutes at this level (see his own comments on how he flet at the end of the game on Saturday) but I think he deserves a start tonight after his efforts at the weekend.

[/quote]

i''m also a fan of Brown but at the moment his confidence is very low and he needs a break, perhaps a game or 2 in the reserves where he can hopefully get a goal or 2

Perhaps Dave and Brown should play alongside each other, both battering their way through defenses?