Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Can We Beat Charlton?

yes you can, anyone can beat anyone in this league and thats what makes it so entertaining!

charlton vs stoke few weeks back were absolutly shocking, then they got it all back, only to scrap a draw away to colchester! who in fairness are good at home, but teams going up got to be looking to win those 2-0 3-0

Well Wiz, there is no doubt we can.

This will be the sternest test we''ve faced this season, and we seem to have been making very hard work of it so far.

So, we will either find a gear we have been missing now we''re playing better opposition, and draw or come away with all three points.

Or we''ll get wooped.

I''ll be there, so I know what I''m hoping for. I''m also scared of what I''ll get, and I''m still hurting from my last trip to The Valley.

4-2 up with minutes left... [:''(]

I am going to the game, and was fearing a bit of a humping, but my Charlton friend is concerned about us going to them, according to him there defense has been awful, and with all the new players, they are finding their feet as a team.  Sound like anyone???

I''ll be happy with 2 points from the next 2 games, anything more will be a bonus.

[quote user="gissing canary"]I am going to the game, and was fearing a bit of a humping, [/quote]

you''ll be ok.. its charlton not Brighton ;)

jas :)

Can we beat Charlton? In a word, no! We have been terrible this year so far & I see a loss against Wolves, Charlton & Man City. Our next best chance for points will be the visit of Sheff Wed.

I''d say we''d get at least a point. The Palace win will have lifted morale, and the team know Charlton are a team you should be taking points off if you want Premiership Football next season.

The run has started, string a few good results together now lads

OTBC

A 2-0 away win, with the Doc and Brown each netting with headers from free kicks or corners..... 

Yes we can,  but we can also go there and get thrashed - but cant see either happening really.

Charlton are a step better than anything we have seen this season and our record against them is poor - so I am expecting a 1-0 defeat.

But the way to beat them is on the flanks with their full backs their weaknesses.