Sign in to follow this  
Canary Mark

Scum game now becomes MASSIVE!

Just seen todays results.

Wigan no points, West Ham 1 point.

Not really worried about Baggies - I mean, I''ll take second. The prize is the Premiership not the league championship.

With 3 points tomorrow, we can go 10 points clear of 3rd and 3 points clear of 2nd with a game in hand on 2nd.

COME ON YOU CANARIES!

Those going to the game tomorrow, we must sing and shout for 90 minutes and really get behind them. Not saying we don''t already but we have a big part to play now and we must sing like we have never done before!

massive game and i''m already starting to feel very nervy. also worried that something i normally get to do before a game i cannot tomorrow and the last time i didnt get to do it was the bradford game so i feeling particularly worried!! :)

Well said Mark.

The derby games are massive even when both teams are sat mid table with nothing to really play for. This game goes way beyond massive.

I''ve been saying for the Sheff Utd, West Ham and West Brom games that this is perhaps the most crucial time in City''s history - I genuinely believe this period is bigger than when we were playing Inter and Bayern. Then , we already had the ''prize'', so far this season, we don''t have anything...but it is so, so close.

Let''s not throw it away.

Like Mark said - sing like you''ve never sung before. And that goes for the City Stand too (some hope I know, but it''s been a weird season...)

Lets get it on!

I want to hear you start a chorus of On the ball city in the N & P stand Canary Mark, just to get us started. Us New Standers will be singing our hearts out. I think a chorus of "cheer up joe royle" is needed.

Couldn''t agree more about the singing. Pompey fans were amazing yesterday, but why is it that the wall of noise is so often created by fans who have gone a few down. With the South Stand now having being full of singers and the River end contributing as well, we have the chance to make this one of the loudest grounds in the country.

Remember the 2 golden rules:

Sing your hearts out for the lads, and

Never be bettered by a scummer