Sign in to follow this  
Mr  Whiz

Jody Morris

Released by Leeds no premier club wanted him, would it be worth it?

Also 4-3-3 tomorrow

Green
Edworthy Flem Mackay Brennan
Holt Francis Mcveigh
Mckenzie Svennson Huckerby

For his ability yes - but isn''t there a question mark over his behaviour?

ABSOLUTELY NOT! Our club is a good behaviour football and honestly not allowed BAD BOYS!!!

Never in a million years. He''s got an attitude problem and we
don''t need somebody like that in the team. Released by Chelsea
and Leeds for "off the field" antics. No I don''t think so...

Can''t see it happening, what with his rather chequered past with the law and appearances recor for both Chelsea and Leeds. Think he''s been living off of his reputation (ie, once at Chelsea) for a while now without really doing much for Leeds plight.

very chequered past but there have been moments where he has shone. i dont think it would be worth it, his behaviour off the field would bring the wrong attention to NCFC

good player but he would definately need to improve his behaviour - i could imagine him ending up somewhere like Millwall with Wisey and doing really well.

Bring him in on a pay as u play contract until the end of the season....

I''m serious! let him train with us and Nige can see what he''s got to offer. I know he''s got a bit of "form" but not everyone is sweet & innocent and I think why not give him a go! it isn''t going to cause us any grief.... is it?

No way, the main thing with the club at the moment is the spirit and togetherness, we do not want any disruption by introducing "dodgy characters", next you´ll be suggesting Tim Sherwood!

No No No. This culture of bad behaviour is something which needs to be kept out of norwich city football club. what has happened atb leicester should be a sobering tale

yeh, maybe a few years ago, but the night lifes getting too good in norwich- i can picture seeing him in the corner in mercy, broken bottle in hand......
i saw mulryne in morrisons the other week- come on phil, ure a proffesional footballer, only marks and spensers should do!