Sign in to follow this  
yorkshirecanary

Man City away!!!

Ooh one I can attend at least. Think Man City have flattered to deceive so far. What does anyone think? Winnable for us?? Or we gonna get slaughtered? One off game anything can happen

Brilliant, I was hoping for a Prem team away from home that''s up my way (Stoke) and Manchester is only 45 mins on the train, i''ll be there!

What a pointless excersize.

We might as well have given Rochdale the game, lost the shoot out. At least for them they get a glamour tie, a chance of making some money with tv etc. But for us? Whats in it? No chance of winning, and all we get is a third away trip in a week, so we can do a cross country of Manchester, London, Birmingham, and Norwich and back.

What an awful awful draw.

[quote user="yorkshirecanary"]Ooh one I can attend at least. Think Man City have flattered to deceive so far. What does anyone think? Winnable for us?? Or we gonna get slaughtered? One off game anything can happen[/quote]

Look m8, I will break this to you gently, Man City''s reserve youth team could beat us.  We don''t stand a chance.  We will do well to restrict Man City''s victory to a margin of 2 goals.