Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

Why so many 'injuries'?

. . . or Grant trying to confuse the opposition.  Apparently there was a security guard on the gate at Colney today.  Is Grant getting a bit paranoid?

[quote user="mystic megson"]

. . . or Grant trying to confuse the opposition.  Apparently there was a security guard on the gate at Colney today.  Is Grant getting a bit paranoid?

[/quote]

Who do you think you are kiddin'' Mystic Megson [8]

It wasn''t really a security guard, it was the Canary Home Guard [H] Our very own ''Dad''s Army''[sn]  Led by Captain (Mainwaring) BlyBlyBabes [Z] and ably assisted by Sergeant Arthur (Wilson)Whittle [*] and Corporal Ray (Jones) Ducker [*][*] who never panics under pressure. Of course I am waaaaaaayyyyyy too young to be involved, however I did see CJF[|-)] on the case, stupid boy!

But then again ....

Could I be excused Captain Bly? [:$]

[li][st][um]

[B]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="mystic megson"]

[/quote]

It wasn''t really a security guard, it was the Canary Home Guard [H] Our very own ''Dad''s Army''[sn]  Led by Captain (Mainwaring) BlyBlyBabes [Z] and ably assisted by Sergeant Arthur (Wilson)Whittle [*] and Corporal Ray (Jones) Ducker [*][*] who never panics under pressure. Of course I am waaaaaaayyyyyy too young to be involved, however I did see CJF[|-)] on the case, stupid boy!

But then again ....

[li][st][um]

[B]

[/quote]

Of course you may be excused Nutty. Especially since you have demonstrated that you recognise class when confronted with it.[D][:D]

You can continue toiling uphill in your mission to jack up the unsuccessful, utilitarian decade+ under DS whilst we insist on better -  and continue to challenge our current shower to lift their ambitions by benchmarking the successful, rollicking South, Watling, Chase years.

Our hearts may ache, but will never be broken.

Better must come.[<:o)][:D]

I promise you that Dad''s Army will outshine Animal Farm in any contest for the hearts of  Norfolk folk.

You see, we simply know better.[:D][:P]

However, first of all we all want us to beat  them boyos from the prinipality later today, you see. And that''s the beauty of it all, you see. Tomorrow is another day you see, and we can disagree again you see!

But, as they say in cricket, when all is said and done class will out! [:D][:D][:D]

OTBC

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="mystic megson"]

[/quote]

But then again ....

[li][st][um]

[B]

[/quote]

nutty you''re right . . . we''re doomed, doomed   [:(][:D]

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Poor pre-season preparation or bad luck?

OTBC

[/quote]

Neither - it''s because they are playing a sport. Never played one before? I do - once sometimes twice a week... I''m carrying about 3 injuries at the moment. They play or practice everyday - it''s a wonder any of them are ever fit!

[quote user="ob1"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Poor pre-season preparation or bad luck?

OTBC

[/quote]

Neither - it''s because they are playing a sport. Never played one before? I do - once sometimes twice a week... I''m carrying about 3 injuries at the moment. They play or practice everyday - it''s a wonder any of them are ever fit!

[/quote]

Note ob that I said ''why so many ''injuries''? i.e more than normal/average - and if true.

Now, what was your point again?

Wow! sometimes as much as twice a week, eh - you''d better watch those cruciates ob and try to avoid too many further blows to the head as well.

OTBC