Sign in to follow this  
arrdee

Keep the faith

Now you lovely old boys and gals , what i am asking you is to keep the faith in P Grant .I am certain he will come good as our manager .If we take a page from history do you remember when Martin O''neill went to Leicester? The fans wanted to see the colour of his blood after a year of tenancy, just look  how that turned out .Then i could cite Sir Alex at Man Utd , a waste of space for two yrs , now did he come good ? I respect Ronbold Ronbold he has obvious reasons for the stance he is taking if its personal fair enough we won''t go into that . What i am saying to all you City fans is this "we will have one of the best young managers in the football league before long". Just wait and see if i am right . What you are hoping for is instant success believe me it dosn''t happen like that , give the man time please. arrdee.

Why does everyone automatically assume it was the central defence''s fault we lost the game? The reason we lost is that we couldn''t take our chances and stopped passing the ball after half-an-hour. Cardiff had two chances and scored two goals, we had many more than that but only put one away. Towards the end of the game we were totally clueless going forward.

Its not just a central defender , do you really think just replacing Doc will make us so much better , the squad is mediocre and could turn out to be the worst for years , defenders that cannot defend , strikers that cannot score and nothing much in the middle. Fifth bottom tonight and we have not met anybody that special yet , a long long season lays ahead.

[quote user="arrdee"]If we take a page from history do you remember when Martin O''neill went to Leicester? The fans wanted to see the colour of his blood after a year of tenancy,arrdee.[/quote]

Martin O''neil had pedigree and got them promoted in his FIRST season, Leicester fans were baying for blood after about 8 games.  After a year he was a legend.

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]

[quote user="arrdee"]If we take a page from history do you remember when Martin O''neill went to Leicester? The fans wanted to see the colour of his blood after a year of tenancy,arrdee.[/quote]

Martin O''neil had pedigree and got them promoted in his FIRST season, Leicester fans were baying for blood after about 8 games.  After a year he was a legend.

[/quote]

Foggy ,you sweet thing, i stand corrected ,what i should have said was "in his first year at Leicester the fans were after his blood".Pedigree indeed you could always see he was going to be a good manager the way he pulled Wycombe up but not in our  chairmans eyes.Thanks for that Paul.[Y] arrdee.