Sign in to follow this  
Just what the Doc ordered

LETS GET BEHIND THE LADS!

Im sorry but if we had won the cardiff game none of this would of come up, at the end of the day we played well, nd were much the better side, yet two defensive errors cause everyones minds to be blanked. We played some good stuff (particularly first half) and all the players were cheered of at half time. give Grant until xmas at the very least, then judgements can be made. Plus the fact the two lapses in concentration which cost us the goals arn''t down to grant shorely!? I just dont no what more he could of done as hucks clearly isn''t fit enough yet so dont start that malarky. He sent the players out to do a good job which they did (to a certain extent) however, shot themselves in the foot. A change of manager would be a HUGE step backwards!

Sheffield united, i believe are one point ahead of us? they have signed alot of new quality players but like anyone (man city the exception) will take time to gel and play well together, i fully expect sheff u to be up there at the end of the season. for goodness sake we are ONE win away from 4th!!!! however i do conceed we have to beat teams like cardiff and hull if we want to go places, but we must stop being so fickle, yeh is great having the amount of support but the amount of ''fans'' who go to games simply to moan moan and do some more moaning is pathetic. They arn''t real fans, real fans will get behind the lads when things get tough!

Keep the faith.

[quote user="canaries_07"]

Im sorry but if we had won the cardiff game none of this would of come up, at the end of the day we played well, nd were much the better side, yet two defensive errors cause everyones minds to be blanked. We played some good stuff (particularly first half) and all the players were cheered of at half time. give Grant until xmas at the very least, then judgements can be made. Plus the fact the two lapses in concentration which cost us the goals arn''t down to grant shorely!? I just dont no what more he could of done as hucks clearly isn''t fit enough yet so dont start that malarky. He sent the players out to do a good job which they did (to a certain extent) however, shot themselves in the foot. A change of manager would be a HUGE step backwards!

Sheffield united, i believe are one point ahead of us? they have signed alot of new quality players but like anyone (man city the exception) will take time to gel and play well together, i fully expect sheff u to be up there at the end of the season. for goodness sake we are ONE win away from 4th!!!! however i do conceed we have to beat teams like cardiff and hull if we want to go places, but we must stop being so fickle, yeh is great having the amount of support but the amount of ''fans'' who go to games simply to moan moan and do some more moaning is pathetic. They arn''t real fans, real fans will get behind the lads when things get tough!

Keep the faith.

[/quote]We played well and lost! says it all really about people who watched the game with cardiff............We have little quality that can kill games off. We where the home team but still we where not putting their goalkeeper underpressure despite him  having made a mistake that led to our goal. We did not play badly in the first half but certainly not well. many who watch city have fallen into the trap of saying "playing well" when we have to put up with the poor standard of football week in week out. If we play slightly better than normal many posters on here start talking ''Promotion''. This is a poor city team and many need to wake up and come to the real world................GRANT OUT