Sign in to follow this  
Kathy

New snakepit

Now it looks like we are going ahead with the corner infill we have got to think of a name for it. Situated between the Barclay and the away fans it is going to be a crucial area as far as atmosphere and noise goes. You cant sing ''SING UP THE CORNER INFILL'' and if it is left to the club they will come up with something boring like ''The Yare View corner infill'' so it is up to us to christen it with a much better name than that. I''m not quite sure where ''Snakepit'' came from (I would be interested to know if anyone can tell me) but it was an absolute stroke of genius by whoever thought of it, and now we must come up with something equally descriptive for the opposite corner.
Any thoughts. I''ll start the ball rolling with ''The Lairage''

Lairage????????????????????

That''s where they keep animals prior to slaughter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don''t like talking about any infill, because building it really depends on getting promotion. And we really shouldn''t tempt fate like that.

Don''t be silly! that infill as you call it is where the new hotel will be built, the corner at the river end will be the new disabled area with possibly 1500 or so more seats as well. there will be no seating between the barclay and the south stand