Sign in to follow this  
James Kent

Dion

After seeing Dion on sky saying this is his last season surely we should add him to the coaching staff.  We have a vacancy and for me this guy needs to be around the football club.  Even yesterday it was so evident his leadership and organizational skills and i''m sure he could give the club something very special as a coach. 

i think eh wud make a great manager and wud love him to manage norwich one day, hed be a big success im sure. much better than that clueless scot grant.

I would love to see him as a coach here because as a player he is so inspirational to the team and everyone looks up to him (especially the young ones) so as a coach he would be brilliant.

He doesn''t want to spend any more time away from his family. So, unless someone can convince his ''trouble n strife'' to move to Norwich, we won''t see him here after the end of the season.

[quote user="DION is the king"]i think eh wud make a great manager and wud love him to manage norwich one day, hed be a big success im sure. much better than that clueless scot grant.[/quote]

But his family live in the Midlands and dont want to move so a coaching job here is out of the question.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="DION is the king"]i think eh wud make a great manager and wud love him to manage norwich one day, hed be a big success im sure. much better than that clueless scot grant.[/quote]

But his family live in the Midlands and dont want to move so a coaching job here is out of the question.

[/quote]

Perhaps we could do a Wimbledon and move to Market Harborough?

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]what difference does this make,if he can get here for training and to play there''s no problem.Anyway he lives just down the road from me (fact) and its only 20 mins drive to colney