Sign in to follow this  
Budger

Doncaster at Girls Aloud gig

According to a thread on the clubs official messageboard, Doncaster had said on Radio Norfolk that he was at a Girls Aloud gig the night of August 31st, so when we were counting down the time left to sign a central defender, Mr Doncester was out enjoying himself! At least this time we shouldn''t hear the "we tried our best" phrase.

we all knew norwich wouldnt sign any one worth while maybe a rash signing at best, once again and like many other teams in this league norwich city and fans are let down by the clubs boards!

If they knew by 6pm that there would be no signings before 12 and there were no players down here to talk to what was the point of him staying in all night.

Lucky sod!!.

Just the thought of being in the same vicinity as Nicola Roberts makes me go slightly ga ga.

I know, at my age I should know better!  [:$]

I like the ginger one too.. hot hot hot!

Am thinking that if we swop our ginger pele for a new one, that even though she may not want to head the ball or anthing like a rugby tackle even, am sure she would boost team morale, especially during the post match showers, and she could put off the oppersitions strikers with just one sexy glance and those damn fine pins of hers... hell yeh, lets get her in!

OTBC!

surely he would of had to of bought a ticket to watch the gig before hand and not just turned up because he wasnt going to be bringing any one in?

[quote user="savenell"]surely he would of had to of bought a ticket to watch the gig before hand and not just turned up because he wasnt going to be bringing any one in?[/quote]

Now that really IS a worrying thought . . .

I thought G.A were gonna perform all of their greatest hits?

So how did they manage to string the performance out for 35 minutes?

Or maybe, he was just inspecting the famous green blazered "EventGuard?" The ''Emerald Army of Darth Donkster'' the ''Carra Castles Dark Lord of alleged Defalcation and Depredation, and official protector and deflector - for Delia, Micky, and the Rogernator''.........and wasn''t really interested in Girls Aloud - or their toons?

I luvs Nicola Roberts though, all the rest seem sooooo synthetic! She may be a ''Ginga'' but she ain''t a ''Minga'' and she''s quite a good ''Singa''.........an'' all that.[:|]......innit.[H]

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"]And only 35 minutes long - I''d ask for my money back (not that I went of course)...[/quote]

Do you ever ask for your money back when NCFC only perform form  for 30 or 40 minutes each game?

[quote user="Yellow Rages"]Knowing our luck, we were probably in for the ginger one.[+o(][/quote]

i was going to say something about wanting to be in the ginger one.. but wont!

jas :)

Haha, Jas mate, if you dont want to then ill be more than happy to fill that space.. hehe

And to the previous comment about the underdog, i''ve always preferred Nicola since the begining and a good red head/ginge too mind.

OTBC!