Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Damn! no game Saturday so..........

What will you do instead?.

Me?

I''m torn between dining and after dinner romps with Kylie (again!) or gardening.

Oh hum, here''s to the weeding I guess!.[;)]

well because my team  wolves arent playing

im going to watch england play isareal because that is 5pm ko me n my mate who im going with are going to watch dagnham v barnet as these is 12.15ko! god we must be desperate for football lol or plain sad lol

Watch England, it''s the perfect replacement for watching Norwich, the only difference is the colour of the kit. So much optimism, so much dissapointment.

And congratulations to you for managing to time it so well, any coincidence that not only are ncfc not playing, but you also dont have the formality of watching McClarens witless wonders.

[quote user="Spacebadger"]Well I''m getting married myself.
[/quote]

Well good luck to ya.

Hope you will be wearing yellow and green?

Or would that just be from "pre-match" nerves....[+o(]

[/quote]

Well good luck to ya.

Hope you will be wearing yellow and green?

Or would that just be from "pre-match" nerves....[+o(]

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]Emile Heskey back in the England Squad - what a genius we have in charge....[/quote]apparently Owen picked him, as they have played together before I guess

[/quote]

you dont know what you doing

only jokin mate av a good un! new news me n my mate may watch luton v bristol r 1st as that 12 ko

toss up between bristol r or barnet hmmmmmmmmm.........

yep im going to watch england get humilated again

already know mclarens comments

"well we without lamps, gerrard, rooney, crouch, becks" i would hope my team wolves give isarel a good game at home let alone england

[quote user="we8wba"]

"well we without lamps, gerrard, rooney, crouch, becks" i would hope my team wolves give isarel a good game at home let alone england

[/quote]#

Exactly! I can''t understand when Israel suddenly became a difficult fixture - like you say I would think either of our clubs should be able to put up a decent fight against them. It''ll be interesting to watch though I s''pose. [:)] Perhaps we should have a bet on McClaren''s exact words.  

Well I am 7 hours ahead so I will be up in the hills sitting on a friends deck drinking a G & T and watching the sun go down over the city. Strange co-incidence but the friend used to keep the grocer''s shop in Hethersett. Small world.

Wiz.

Why don''t you nip up the A12 to Emerald Park and watch Gorleston struggle to beat March Town.

Nice little outing and will keep you perfectly in practice for your next City match.

Gorleston wear green too, damn it!

So...........

OTBC

Due to track maintenance or whatever, I''ll be making part of my journey back from Manchester by bus, from Ely.  Unfortunately, I think my 5 and a half hour trip gets me back in time for the game... so no excuse for me!

Lords for me. sitting in the sun drinking beer while watching England in a one day game, beat that...

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Wiz.

Why don''t you nip up the A12 to Emerald Park and watch Gorleston struggle to beat March Town.

Nice little outing and will keep you perfectly in practice for your next City match.

So...........

OTBC

[/quote]

No need BB Babes.

Kirkly FC are 60 seconds from my back door!, and I think they''re a better bet than Gorleston, and no parking problems either!.

Only trouble is, I''m not sure if they are at home this weekend...............and they play in blue and white![:(].

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Wiz.

So...........

OTBC

[/quote]

No need BB Babes.

Kirkly FC are 60 seconds from my back door!, and I think they''re a better bet than Gorleston, and no parking problems either!.

Only trouble is, I''m not sure if they are at home this weekend...............and they play in blue and white![:(].

[/quote]

I would suggest popping down to Crown Meadow to see Lowie Town play, but I''m not sure if they''re at home or not.

Although, they play in blue and white too - dammit, life is so bloody unfair sometimes innit [:(]