Sign in to follow this  
Kathy

NCISA AGM 2007

NCISA are holding their 2007 AGM on Thursday 6th Sept 7.30 pm in The Business Carrow Road. Once the formalities are concluded there will be a players forum with Jason Shackell. Adam Drury and Darren Huckerby which will start about 8.00 pm. Hope to see you there.

I will be there with a suitable question for my Hucks

''''Will you marry me'''' [:D]

[quote user="Truthseeker"]Does this mean the club is now giving its blessing to a supporters group that has gone out of its way to undermine the club?[/quote]

Yawn  [|-)]

Truthseeker.. im not a member of NCISA nor do i know any of the members personally.. but what i will say is shut up and get a life! havent u got anything better to do than complain about Kathy and tillys posts?

jas :)

Hi Kathy

I will be there too, hope to enjoy another entertaining evening, they usually are. Why is it in a new venue? NCISA got some extra funding for social events? I can''t not come really, it''s just across the road for me.....lol

Apart from the players, who else will be there representing the club, Doncaster et al?

Gazza

The choice of venue was the football club''s not ours. The forum was originally in the Norfolk Lounge but we were ''relocated''. I dont think it makes a great deal of difference - the acoustics are just as good which is the main thing.

Truthseeker - NCISA have always enjoyed a good working relationship with the football club. For over ten years they have provided us with rooms free of charge for our meetings. The only person who seems to have a problem with NCISA is you. Give it a rest old boy.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Now City Angel , you sweet lovely girl , have you given up all hope of me ? You know he cannot match my sausages , arrdee.[;)]

[quote user="arrdee"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Now City Angel , you sweet lovely girl , have you given up all hope of me ? You know he cannot match my sausages , arrdee.[;)]

[/quote]Arrdee. I am totally confused. On another thread you said you were an undertaker. Now you''re saying you''re a butcher. Does this mean you slaughter them and turn them into sausages before you cremate them ?  [;)]

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

I''d love to attend, but I do have more pressing issues. I have to stay at home and do the ironing.......

[/quote]

Then don''t moan about "not being listened to"

[quote user="arrdee"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Now then ardee, I''ve seen''em and Cty Angel has seen''em but neither of us have seen Hucks so I''m afraid the jury is still out in the sauasage department. Further research is needed.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="arrdee"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Arrdee. I am totally confused. On another thread you said you were an undertaker. Now you''re saying you''re a butcher. Does this mean you slaughter them and turn them into sausages before you cremate them ?  [;)][/quote]

"lappinitup" You lovely old sweet thing you can do both you know , feed them when they are alive and when they have the need  to depart pick up some compensation for having the affront to leave this world,on less they are awkward like Wiz who insists on interment in the Holy land , i think i can talk him round though.[;)] can''t afford to miss a sale you know.[;)] arrdee.

[quote user="megson"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

I''d love to attend, but I do have more pressing issues. I have to stay at home and do the ironing.......

[/quote]

Then don''t moan about "not being listened to"

[/quote]

Not Coming Ironing Supersedes Attendance.

Hope that helps........and so sorry if you think I''m a moaner.

As if I care.[:|]

[quote user="Kathy"][quote user="arrdee"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Now then ardee, I''ve seen''em and Cty Angel has seen''em but neither of us have seen Hucks so I''m afraid the jury is still out in the sauasage department. Further research is needed.

[/quote]

"Kathy" you lovely sweet girl ,i like it , we had Fat Barman and his lovely wife over last week to pick up his favorite pork and apple sausages , i was just thinking as we have a lot of customers from the city i was wondering if there are other Posters who enjoy arrdees meat and don''t know it .[;)] arrdee. 

[quote user="arrdee"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="arrdee"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Arrdee. I am totally confused. On another thread you said you were an undertaker. Now you''re saying you''re a butcher. Does this mean you slaughter them and turn them into sausages before you cremate them ?  [;)][/quote]

"lappinitup" You lovely old sweet thing you can do both you know , feed them when they are alive and when they have the need  to depart pick up some compensation for having the affront to leave this world,on less they are awkward like Wiz who insists on interment in the Holy land , i think i can talk him round though.[;)] can''t afford to miss a sale you know.[;)] arrdee.

[/quote]Arrdee. Old wiz will never be allowed into the holy land after all the wicked things he''s said on this board. He''s said on another thread today that he can''t afford a season ticket so why can''t we arrange for him to be interred at Carrow road. He''d like that !!

The club would gain, you wouldn''t miss out and wiz would never have to miss a match again, everyone''s happy  [;)]

"lappinitup" you lovely old boy ,i think we better stop this we are spoiling Kathys thread. I know Kathy and i know she will forgive us our little bit of fun ,shes a lovely girl . Talking of spoiling the thread i think Truthseeker has tried already , take no notice Kathy i am sure he is a binner .I would love to be at the meeting distributing arrdees free sausages to all and sundry. However i won''t be able to make it .Good luck Kathy .I wish you all the best.[Y] ray.

Ray you are naughty old boy turning a perfectly good thread about a fans forum and AGM into a sausage thread, shame on you.

So to get it back on topic, who''s going tonight to keep me company?

[quote user="cityangel"]

Ray you are naughty old boy turning a perfectly good thread about a fans forum and AGM into a sausage thread, shame on you.

[/quote]

I''ll be there, CA.

[quote user="Snakepit Boy"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

I''ll be there, CA.

[/quote]

How do your sausages compare SB?

Late substitution!! Adam Drury is ill. Lee Croft is coming. It will be nice to have a different face.

I don''t want to go off on a tangent but I''ve really enjoyed reading this thread....Kathy, Arrdee, Lappin - you''re all a credit to the club - support the boys, passionate about the club and all with a sense of hunour....''don''t go changing''

[quote user="Kathy"]Late substitution!! Adam Drury is ill. Lee Croft is coming. It will be nice to have a different face.[/quote]

Why - could you do with a new face?

[quote user="Kathy"]Late substitution!! Adam Drury is ill. [/quote]

Not another bbq ????? [:D]

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Angel you lovely sweet girl don''t blame me .I only wish they would eat proper meat from arrdees larder.[:(] arrdee.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]Probably arrdee''s pork and apple sausages lol   [:D]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]Probably arrdee''s pork and apple sausages lol   [:D]

[/quote]

"lappinitup"you lovely old boy you would not say that if you tried them .I would never be able to get rid of you you would be round every day[:D] arrdee.

It really was a great night and probably one of the fummiest fans forums I''ve been to. The lads were in good form especially Hucks who had us all in stitches on more than one occasion.

Didnt make a note of all the questions but I''m sure someone from NCISA did so perhaps they''ll put a summary up for anyone whos interested.

Biggest laugh was when Croft & Shackell said they dont read message boards and Hucks interupted to tell us that he read them all. [:)]

Loads of banter between the 3 of them which demonstrated what good team spirit there is at the club.

Thanks NCISA for organising it.

P.S.Hiya Hucks [:)]