Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

F.A.O. TRUTHSEEKER.

Truthseeker. Please excuse my ignorance but I have just seen your latest offering on Kathy''s thread and I simply don''t understand. I think I must have read all of your thirty two posts, each one questioning either NCISA or Archant. I''m probrably the only person on this board who doesn''t know what your particular gripe is so will you please enlighten me.

This is after all a message board where all things Norwich City is open to debate so my view is that if you have a problem with the club and/or it''s supporters and you use the board to put little snippets in then I feel you should open up and explain your concerns so we can all debate them. You never know, you may find you have a lot of support ! Until we know what your particular grouse is everyone is in the dark.

Finally, the name truthseeker suggests people out there are lying so again please can you explain what they are lying about ?

Lappinitup.

[quote user="lappinitup"]

Truthseeker. Please excuse my ignorance but I have just seen your latest offering on Kathy''s thread and I simply don''t understand. I think I must have read all of your thirty two posts, each one questioning either NCISA or Archant. I''m probrably the only person on this board who doesn''t know what your particular gripe is so will you please enlighten me.

[/quote]

Well you''re not the only one because I''ve no idea what he''s talking about.

This may be ignorance on my part but I think its is actually because Truthseeker''s posts lack any coherence or substance.

I''ve got no idea what his gripe is either but I''m amazed he is still around.

I remember Commander Tilly of the nCIsA promising to leave no stone unturned in his quest to seek out the identity of Truthsama Bin Hidin''! It seems the Caves of Colney are too vast for our intrepid leader [;)]

I would also like to know what the agenda is with you Truthseeker. Maybe I missed your own personal gripes against NCISA.

Again I am not a member of that association, or now any other members. So please either put up or shut up!

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

I''ve got no idea what his gripe is either but I''m amazed he is still around.

I remember Commander Tilly of the nCIsA promising to leave no stone unturned in his quest to seek out the identity of Truthsama Bin Hidin''! It seems the Caves of Colney are too vast for our intrepid leader [;)]

[/quote]

But, come come Nutty, we thought you were our intrepid leader.[:''(]

You shouldn''t confuse people. It''s dangerous.[:#]

[:^)][:)]

OTBC

Thought truthseeker would have come forward with an explaination by now. Perhaps in his absence Kathy, tilly or someone can fill us in. I''m just intrigued with the mystery which surrounds his appearances. Guess I''m just a nosy bar steward. 

[quote user="lappinitup"]

Thought truthseeker would have come forward with an explaination by now. Perhaps in his absence Kathy, tilly or someone can fill us in. I''m just intrigued with the mystery which surrounds his appearances. Guess I''m just a nosy bar steward. 

[/quote]

The truth is I am as in the dark as the rest of you. It is very difficult to respond to generalisations and vague criticisms. I have tried both in public on here and also by private messaging to try to and get to the bottom of whatever it is that is eating him but it is a fruitless thankless task as he keeps reappearing with more. I can only think  he has some private mysterious agenda or maybe is somebody employed at the club with an axe to grind. Either way it makes no difference. You can only do so much and if he hasnt got the balls to come out in public theres not much me or anyone else can do about it except pity the bloke. My approach these days is ignore him and let the rest of you do the talking. I think he may be starting to find out a person who blows his own trumpet is usually a soloist. Lifes too short to lose sleep over low lifes like him. OTBC

Thanks Kathy. Just thought there''d been an almighty ruck that I''d missed out on and that everybody else was aware of.

Obviously he (or she) lurks on here because as soon as you post anything NSISA he jumps in. But the fact that he hasn''t taken the opportunity to reply to this thread and to put his case forward completely removes any credibility that he may have had !!

Lappin,

I think you''ll find from previous posts that Truthseeker has a problem with Archant journalists which may suggest that he''s something to do with the club and is annoyed at something thats been written in the past. He also seems to have a problem with the jounalists being friendly with members of the NCISA as far as I can make out.

To me he''s just an attention seeker without balls rather than a truth seeker. If you click on his name in his last post it tells you that he was on the site yesterday so he''s obviously seen the thread addressed to him and hasn''t got the balls to reply.

About time he either told us what his problem is or kept quiet.

CA

Not for the first time, there has been speculation about my motives.

The answer to those concerns is that I am purely motivated by the truth surrounding various people and organisations that should be whiter than white.

Last year, I exposed a member of the NCISA committee who was writing posts on this board and then backing himself up under his real name. It was deceiving to say the least, and although I got a lot of criticism for what I said, no one actually defended the practice that I had exposed.

Since then, I have been keen to highlight the fact that NISA (which has played a big roll and rightly so in recent developments at Norwich City) is inextricably linked to at least one of the EDP''s columnists

I can''t be the only one who thinks the Archant columnists are struggling to contain their frustration that they can''t find much to criticise at the moment, even if the start of the season hasnt been as good as it could have been. But it is even more worrying is that the cartel of criticism includes both NCISA and Archant, and all I want to do is let people know where the news and comment they read comes from.

(And before people start to complain that I’m here again, this is meant as an answer to various posts about my motives.)

If you are motivated by the truth please tell us truthfully why you think there is a problem with Archant staff being friends or being linked with NCISA committee members.

How does any link affect the columns that the journalists write?

Sorry guys, but I haven''t seen any of Truthseekers previous posts or what he''s got a problem with, but what is the harm in a NCISA committee member also having a column in the EDP? If it''s good enough for Neil Doncaster and the manager, why not someone from a fans'' organisation.

I know the person Truthseeker is speaking about and whether or not anyone agrees with his opinions in the column, at least he is a journalist who also covers other topics in the paper and can string a few sentences together. What does Truthseeker want, everyone who writes in the paper to be vetted by himself or the club?

Whatever any of us do post or write, it''s only opinion. NCISA have a weekly column on here and while I don''t always agree with the issues raised, at least we have an indepedent fan organisation who have raised a great deal of money for the club.

So Truthseeker, what''s your problem, do you also want a column in the paper or a place on the NCISA committee?

Sorry guys, but I haven''t seen any of Truthseekers previous posts or what he''s got a problem with, but what is the harm in a NCISA committee member also having a column in the EDP? If it''s good enough for Neil Doncaster and the manager, why not someone from a fans'' organisation.

I know the person Truthseeker is speaking about and whether or not anyone agrees with his opinions in the column, at least he is a journalist who also covers other topics in the paper and can string a few sentences together. What does Truthseeker want, everyone who writes in the paper to be vetted by himself or the club?

Whatever any of us do post or write, it''s only opinion. NCISA have a weekly column on here and while I don''t always agree with the issues raised, at least we have an indepedent fan organisation who have raised a great deal of money for the club.

So Truthseeker, what''s your problem, do you also want a column in the paper or a place on the NCISA committee?

Just for the record, no Archant columnist is a NCISA committee member.

NCISA has its own column in the Pink Un, which obviously appears under the NCISA banner, but none of the columnists that I assume Truthseeker is talking about (Balls, Gedge or me) has anything to dowith the NCISA committee.

Neither are we members of the UK Independence Party, we aren''t Avon Ladies, and none of us - as far as I am aware - is into Scottish folk dancing.

I am, however, a member of the Rabbit Welfare Fund - but I assume that TS will have no problem with that. Or will he?

[quote user="Fans Eye"]

I am, however, a member of the Rabbit Welfare Fund - but I assume that TS will have no problem with that. Or will he?

[/quote]

DEATH TO THE RABBIT INFIDELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think Adam Aitken is quite a good writer altho the business stuff is a bit boring. He is not afraid to say when things arent right and I think he should of been given a regular column in the Pinkun as well. I think he has got himself a stalker in Truthseeker.

[quote user="Peter"]I think Adam Aitken is quite a good writer altho the business stuff is a bit boring. He is not afraid to say when things arent right and I think he should of been given a regular column in the Pinkun as well. I think he has got himself a stalker in Truthseeker.[/quote]

I enjoy his football column too plus really like his business section which I find interesting having a financial background.

I agree give him a column in the pinkun.

Yes Tilly did look smart as did our Kathy with her lovely green and yellow scarf [:D]

[quote user="cityangel"]Yes Tilly did look smart as did our Kathy with her lovely green and yellow scarf [:D][/quote]

Thank you CA. I was beginning to think nobody had noticed me Crying [:''(]

well Mr TRUTHSEEKER having not read this message board for a few days i am fascinated to see that you are"keen to highlight the fact that NCISA is inextricably linked to at least one of the EDP''s columnists".What on earth are you saying or trying to prove.Are you saying that NCISA writes Fans Eye or that Adam writes the NCISA columns in the Pink Un.
In one of your posts you claimed to have only a passing interest in affairs at NCFC and not to be a regular fan.In another you had information on alleged infighting on the NCISA committee and in yet another your contacts within Carrow Road told you that NCISA were not highly thought of.

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]NN - Didn`t Commander Tilly look lovely in his pink shirt yesterday, I am sure Truthseeker is quaking in his boots.....[/quote]

I must have missed this SoB, where did this fashion show take place?[~][D]

Looks like Commander Tilson of the nCIsA could be closing in on his prey [:S]

Truthsama Bin Hidin'' can run but he really can''t hide [H]

Are you waggy in disguise???????????????????????

Avon Ladies - what ever happened to them? Are they still about .... peddling Oriflame or whatever .

(...........Small boys in the park , jumpers for goalposts ..........Maaaaaaaaaarvellous )   [:)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

On the pitch at half time!

[quote user="tilly"] well Mr TRUTHSEEKER having not read this message board for a few days i am fascinated to see that you are"keen to highlight the fact that NCISA is inextricably linked to at least one of the EDP''s columnists".What on earth are you saying or trying to prove.Are you saying that NCISA writes Fans Eye or that Adam writes the NCISA columns in the Pink Un.
In one of your posts you claimed to have only a passing interest in affairs at NCFC and not to be a regular fan.In another you had information on alleged infighting on the NCISA committee and in yet another your contacts within Carrow Road told you that NCISA were not highly thought of.
[/quote]

Your aggressive tone speaks volumes.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

On the pitch at half time!

[/quote]

I was wondering what they were doing this season in place of the "Crossbar Challenge". [*-)]

The fashion show must be another non football activity that has replaced football at our pee hell.. see?[:|]

Us oiks in the Barclay either missed it or were too pre-occupied trying to see how many people were watching from the Heartbreak Hotel[H] [;)]

So quoting from your post on this thread and then recalling previous statements you have made in recent months is to be considered as having an aggressive tone is it ?Since my post appeared Mr TRUTHSEEKER there has only been one other person who took the hump about what i said but they contacted me by phone. Maybe there are others out there who have issues with NCISA or me in particular but your crusade to achieve whatever is really tiresome and irritating so how about you give us all a break now and either put up or shut up with your accusations.I do hope that did not sound too aggressive for you.