Sign in to follow this  
XXL16

My 5-a-side game in October 2007!

Date: 21st Oct 2007 (Sun)
Time: 1pm to 3pm
Venue: UEA outdoor football pitch

Cameraman: DJ Ginga''s missus

HOPE EVERY PLAYERS CAN BRING A NORWICH HOME SHIRT AND DARK COLOR SHIRT FOR SEPERATE TEAM!!!

SQUAD:

(1) XXL16
(2) conker
(3) Brom
(4) Yellalee
(5) Alan
(6) Dog
(7) Darren
(8) NCFC4life
(9) Justin (Darren''s brother)
(10) sdldjl
(11) buddhaboy
(12) The Penguin
(13) mel (goalie)
(14) Steveie
(15) Steveie''s friend
(16) NCFC4life''s brother (goalie)
(17) Ross
(18) DJ Ginga

Who want to be the goalie too? Also who like to wear the dark color shirt to play?

Be on time everyone!!! :)

My e-mail: cklee16@yahoo.com.hk

This Sunday''s 7-a-side information

Date: 21st Oct 2007 (Sun)
Time: 1pm to 2pm
Venue: UEA Sportspark, outdoor 7-a-side football pitch, Area A
Cameraman: DJ Ginga''s missus and Aaron
Admission: Fees: You need to pay 50p for the gate if you are not a member, and he rate of the pitch is 17 quids for 1 hour, so everyone had to pay 1 Pound

LINES-UP: Special thanks to Dog''s idea!!!

WOTB: NORWICH HOME SHIRT

(1) NCFC4life''s brother (in goal)
(2) XXL16
(3) conker
(4) Brom
(5) Yellalee
(6) Alan
(7) Dog
(8) NCFC4life
(9) DJ Ginga

Pink''Un: DARK COLOR or NOT YELLOW SHIRT

(1) mel (in goal)
(2) Darren
(3) Justin (Darren''s brother)
(4) sdldjl
(5) buddhaboy
(6) The Penguin
(7) Steveie
(8) Steveie''s friend
(9) Ross

The name of the team just depends on the posters in the messageboard, let''s hope we will have a good game!!!

Be on time everyone and see you all in 1pm!!! :)

My e-mail: cklee16@yahoo.com.hk

XXL16

I can''t believe I didn''t pick this up before, I''m assistant Manager at Powerleague 5-a-side football centre in Norwich.I can definitly get you a pitch for the 21st October, and I''ll do you a much cheaper rate than the Sports Park too. You get you own individual pitch too, we have a bar and proper changing facilities, let me know on 01603 748944 or email FAO Jez Davies at norwich@powerleague.co.uk anytime after 4 tomorrow and I''ll book you this.I know its short notice, but I''m sure it won''t be too much hassle changing the venue, I might even play as well!  

[quote user="Powerleague"]I can''t believe I didn''t pick this up before, I''m assistant Manager at Powerleague 5-a-side football centre in Norwich.

I can definitly get you a pitch for the 21st October, and I''ll do you a much cheaper rate than the Sports Park too. You get you own individual pitch too, we have a bar and proper changing facilities, let me know on 01603 748944 or email FAO Jez Davies at norwich@powerleague.co.uk anytime after 4 tomorrow and I''ll book you this.

I know its short notice, but I''m sure it won''t be too much hassle changing the venue, I might even play as well!  
[/quote]

HI Powerleague, thanks for the offer but yeah, it''s just too late to change the venue now! I would say do you have any open game or open pitch for me to join during the weekday''s night? I won''t mind playing against any kinds of opposition, but if I don''t go to watch Norwich game, I just hope to play football!

I will stay in Norwich from Oct 19th until Nov 7th!!! My e-mail to contact: cklee16@yahoo.com.hk

XXL16

yeah come down during the week i''ll sort something out for you, or just email the centre norwich@powerleague.co.uk

Come on Dave, where''s that match report and photos?!

That was me that biked past you last night outside the ground by the way - I would''ve stopped to ask you the score but I had to get into work!

Alex

Hi Alex, I am afraid the photos cannot be seen after I go back to HK...:(

Yes I think I see you just pass Carrow Road on Monday night! :)