Sign in to follow this  
XXL16

My 5-a-side game in October 2007!

I will make my annual visit to Norwich City from October 19th until Nov 7th, and I would love to play 5-a-side footy with fellow Norwich City fans. Unfortunately I cannot play in Carrow Park during my stay because they fully booked, and I think there are few occasions I can play liked the UEA Sportspark. If anyone liked to join or your team would like to have a friendly, please contact my e-mail cklee16@yahoo.com.hk or you can leave a message on my blog, Hong Kong Footy which is on pinkun.com

I hope to hear from you and want to play footy with fellow Norwich fans! Thanks!

XXL16

also if youre looking for a decent pitch, Thorpe St Andrew high school has a good astro turf you can hire

Thanks very much to sdldjl, buddhaboy and The Penguin, I''d sent to you private message! :)

Here is the update list of the players. Actually can anyone be volunteer to book the pitch for us? I means it''s October 21st, anytime in the afteroon, maybe start from 2 or 3pm!

XXL16, conker, Brom, Yellalee, Alan, Darren, NCFC4life, sdldjl, buddhaboy, The Penguin

Dog (50/50)

my e-mail to contact: cklee16@yahoo.com.hk

Eaton Parks got 5 a side pitches.. boot the chavvy little 14 year olds off and dodge the dog turds and u can play for free!

jas :)

Here is what I received reply from UEA:

Thank you for your enquiry. I am afraid we do not book single pitches that far ahead. When you arrive in Norwich please come into the
Sportspark and you can make a booking then. We have another 4 pitches now soyou will be able to find a spare pitch

Keith Nicholls
Director of Physical Education and Sport
01603 592380

Sportspark - East Anglia''s largest and most popular sports venue
www.sportspark.co.uk

--

So that we can just go to play on that day? We did not need to pre-book? I doubt it...

If we play in theafternoon we don''t need to book, Oh...why? I think Sunday afternoon maybe the busiest time for pitch because everybody were off to work!!! :-O

Amm, I believe you of course, but also I just want to confirm we can play!!! :) Let''s see....   

Again, here is the update list of the players. The game should be in October 21st (Sunday), anytime in the afteroon maybe start from 2 or 3pm! We will confirm it at the start of October hopefully!!!

(1) XXL16

(2) conker

(3) Brom

(4) Yellalee

(5) Alan

(6) Dog

(7) Darren

(8) NCFC4life

(9) sdldjl

(10) buddhaboy

(11) The Penguin

Our target is to get hopefully 16 players, so you are welcome to sign up! :)

my e-mail to contact: cklee16@yahoo.com.hk

Do you need a goalkeeper? I will be playing in goal for my Sunday team in the morning, but I might be able to play in the afternoon too.

[quote user="Coelho"]Do you need a goalkeeper? I will be playing in goal for my Sunday team in the morning, but I might be able to play in the afternoon too.
[/quote]

Yeah Coelho, would you like to join? :)

Date: 21st Oct 2007 (Sun)
Time: 1pm to 3pm, or TBC but will definitely confirm 10 days before the match
Venue: UEA outdoor football pitch
Cameraman: Needed! We need some brilliant people to take picture or video for us!

player-list:

(1) XXL16
(2) conker
(3) Brom
(4) Yellalee
(5) Alan
(6) Dog
(7) Darren
(8) NCFC4life
(10) sdldjl
(11) buddhaboy
(12) The Penguin
(13) mel
(14) Steveie
(15) Steveie''s friend
(16) NCFC4life''s brother (goalie)

Date: 21st Oct 2007 (Sun)
Time: 1pm to 3pm
Venue: UEA outdoor football pitch
Cameraman: We had already! :)

player-list:

(1) XXL16
(2) conker
(3) Brom
(4) Yellalee
(5) Alan
(6) Dog
(7) Darren
(8) NCFC4life
(10) sdldjl
(11) buddhaboy
(12) The Penguin
(13) mel (goalie)
(14) Steveie
(15) Steveie''s friend
(16) NCFC4life''s brother (goalie)

Be on time everyone!!! :)

My e-mail: cklee16@yahoo.com.hk

Dave, did you book the UEA then?

Just read through the posts on here, and the shout earlier for Thorpe HS'' pitch is a good one, as I used to play Sunday league on the full size pitches next to it whilst it was being built last season, and it is mightily impressive - pees all over UEA, and probably anything else in the Norwich area. It''s also a lot closer to the city, so will be a lot easier for most people to get to - it''s only over the road for me, so perfect! ;)

There''s also Pinebanks close by, which is just as good as the UEA.

And at Hellesdon HS I know they were building some courts but I don''t know if they''re finished yet.

You may have already sorted it now, seeing as it''s only a couple of Sundays away, but it''s worth thinking about other venues for next time...

Could possibly hook up for a drink before Bristol - that''s if you''re not too busy with your showbiz pals! - but won''t see you at The Hawthorns or Turf Moor, and then it''s the small matter of the derby swiftly followed by the Hornets - finally a midweek at home that I can go to!

I''ll see if I can get some links and contacts for you for those pitches I mentioned...

DJ Ginga