Sign in to follow this  
colneycanary

No money left?

It seems that despite all the players leaving for transfer fee''s we have spent all the money made available for replacements. PG said only a week ago that we were a few bodies short and since then we have only got Ian Murry on a free signing. Today we see PG saying he might have to delve into the loan market beacuse of our injury list. This sounds like to me we have no money left to spend despite all the profit made on transfers.

[quote user="topoftheleague"]It seems that despite all the players leaving for transfer fee''s we have spent all the money made available for replacements. PG said only a week ago that we were a few bodies short and since then we have only got Ian Murry on a free signing. Today we see PG saying he might have to delve into the loan market beacuse of our injury list. This sounds like to me we have no money left to spend despite all the profit made on transfers.[/quote]

Without trying to go over to much old ground, i think you will find we are all but out of the cash now save for a little at the next TW. Again and again the season ticket sales will ring all close season and the board will tell us the same old scratched record and again people will still believe we have an all conquering team. PG is still no nearer signing a proven CB and its going to be a long slog getting anywhere near a play-off position without one imo. I dont believe this is down to PG as i think up until certain departures [Earnie,Etuthu ect ect] that must of been a prioty, but the money was later needed elsewhere.. My hope now is PG gelling average players into a strong team unit but it seems he could be someway off that at the mo.