Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Ink

Look on the bright side!

I''ve just been looking at pictures of poor Kieran Dyer snapping his right leg. Along with Leicester''s managerial tribulations and their Sunderland loanee nearly dying, turmoil at Preston, so many CCC teams out of the Carling Cup, and fancied teams having poor starts in the league. We seem to be in a good position!

OTBC

isn''t that how a league often works - the worst teams move towards the bottom.

Also more positives from our performance

1. Gary Doherty is one more booking closer to suspension!!!!!!!
  2. We are closer to knowing what is Ian Murray''s best postion, it cant possibly be left back.
  3. The Stationary Business is in overdrive after Peter Grant needed extra notepads and pencils for 120 minutes of football, plus penalties.
  4. We can delightfully say, "If we''d had Paul Galagher or Greeno in goal we would be out of the league cup".
  5. It gives me another moment of false excitement as i get ready for the draw, only to wonder why i was excited the moment we''ve been drawn.

[quote user="Peter Grunt"]

I''ve just been looking at pictures of poor Kieran Dyer snapping his right leg. Along with Leicester''s managerial tribulations and their Sunderland loanee nearly dying, turmoil at Preston, so many CCC teams out of the Carling Cup, and fancied teams having poor starts in the league. We seem to be in a good position!

OTBC

[/quote]

Leicester and Preston in turmoil - that''s two less excuses if we fail to compete . . .

[quote user="Peter Grant s Tartan Army"]

Also more positives from our performance

1. Gary Doherty is one more booking closer to suspension!!!!!!!

2. We are closer to knowing what is Ian Murray''s best postion, it cant possibly be left back.

3. The Stationary Business is in overdrive after Peter Grant needed extra notepads and pencils for 120 minutes of football, plus penalties.

4. We can delightfully say, "If we''d had Paul Galagher or Greeno in goal we would be out of the league cup".

5. It gives me another moment of false excitement as i get ready for the draw, only to wonder why i was excited the moment we''ve been drawn.

[/quote]

Didn''t Gallacher save at least one penalty in the shootout with Port Vale last year? I wouldn''t say that Marshall has been any better than Gallacher in the games that I have seen this season.......

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]Thats the way to look at it, judge our success or lack off on other team''s failings.[:^)][/quote]

Exactly! aslong as we''re not 24th we''re good =]