Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Trust me, we WILL be promoted THIS year!.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="arrdee"][quote user="lappinitup"]

Aardee. You haven''t had any enquiries about two missing persons called smudger and cluck have you ?

[/quote]

"lappinitup" you lovely old boy .Thats funny you should say that we have disposed of a couple of unnamed males recently , i wonder.[;)][:D] .arrdee.

[/quote]

If they had blue shirts on with three stars on them aardee, I reckon it was them. Just hope you didn''t use oak, cardboard would have done for those two villains  [:D]

Better still, you could have given them to lobster catcher for bait LOL.

[/quote]

Now "lappinitup"you lovely old boy  .Now its strange you should question "lobbie ludds " bait , I watched him go to sea last week in his Clinker built boat and he had his bait covered up .I hope he is not smashing up crab  which is against the law and useing only scad like the rest of us .[;)] arrdee.

[quote user="Grumpy "][quote user="C.T"]

Ricky why are you so negative? Give the players until christmas at least in time to settle and gel together

[/quote]

Which Christmas, 2007 ,2008 or whatever.

[/quote]

Christmas this year.

Arthur Whittle wrote

Promotion under PG this season-Not a hope in hell any season until the powers that be are rid of.

Steve Burns wrote:

I thought it was PG and co who took the training worked on the tactics and picked the team - so if we do badly why are the ''powers that be'' at fault ??

Arthur Whittle wrote

Have you heard the saying Bigger Picture? This is old ground

It may surprise you Arthur but being older than 3 yes I have heard of it. As it is such ''old ground'' stop repeating yourself and get over it.

Did you actually renew this year after you said you wouldn''t ?