Sign in to follow this  
Bryan Gunn No. 1

dont forget the Ipsw... fans

They will try their upmost to ignore us,make excuses or bite the bullet and admit we''re better than them.Dont let them get off lightly.Go to work,go to school, go wherever you go on a Monday and find them and MAKE THEM SUFFER!! Gloat,sing ''on the ball City'',do anything to make them reel because remember next season we will not get this opportunity.

I''ve just found a spare ''Top of the League at Portman Road'' sticker to put in the window at work. I now want a ''Still Top of the League after doing the double over Ipswich'' sticker to go with it. Would certainly upset the binners who come into my office from time-to-time! Think they might avoid me for a few weeks, anyway!

I''ve just sent a nice email to an Ipswich fan on the other side of my quite large office. Only know him to say hello to really, so I have asked him politely if he is still an Ipswich fan. I have already typed 3-1 in character size 72, BOLD and underlined to reply back when he says yes.

Oh you will like this, he has just replied whilst I am typing, here it is:
"I might be - completely mugged and robbed yesterday"

my reply is on its way now, hahaha.

that started something, heres how it went in reverse as it is on email, so read from bottom up. Note I haven''t had a response to the last one, so that''s another Victory.

oh my god, it is a sad day when you have to think back 23 years to think when you were better than Norwich. The here and now is the important thing. The league is the bread and butter and the league doesn''t lie.

-----Original Message-----
Subject: RE: are you an Ipswich fan?

You got close in the UEFA but only we know what it is like to win it though..................

how easily you forget that Norwich once finished 3rd in the Premiership and also played in the UEFA cup and only got knocked out by 1 away goal to one of the best teams in the World. Give us all the chances you like, we are still better than you, muhahahaha.

We can''t get much worse - though we are out of administration. We have to give Norwich a chance - I mean we felt sorry for you when we finished 5th in the Premiership, playing in the Uefa cup - we can''t steal all the glory like we usually do

who''s going to become bankrupt? Think before you type my son. You have more chance of that than us. Anyway being an Ipswich fan I am sure you are an expert in being promoted and then relegated.

Let Norwich have their one season in the premiership, get relegated and become bankrupt - Delia better sell some more cookery books.

3 - 1
I think you Poorman road fans have forgotten that its the team that puts the ball in the net more than the other that win the game. Mr. Royle has blamed everything apart from his breakfast that morning as to why Ipswich have one of the worst defensive records in the league and can''t hit a barn door at 2 yards at the moment.
muhahahahahaha

I might be - completely mugged and robbed yesterday