Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

Leicester or Norwich - who will get promoted first?

I cant imagine why I am not surprised that you would think that BBB!

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Can anybody suggest why I think so?

OTBC

[/quote]

No, why don''t you just cut to the chase and tell us?

Is it because they''ve just sacked a manager who they only appointed five minutes ago? I''ve done some research and most football experts seem to suggest that this is far and away the best way to go about securing promotion.

If I wasa betting man my money would be on Leicester.

OTBC

[/quote]

Well BBB, the way things currently are for both clubs I''m surprised you think either can be too hopeful of success, short term that is.

depends on who leicester get as manager

if warnock deffo foxes before you

if normal manager then i would prob still go with foxes slightly as manadric isnt no mug n wont stand around for poor results, i feel norwich have underachieved last few years and much hasnt changed intil this season with the way grant chopped the squad n bought his own blokes in

I can''t see leicester being promoted this season. I dont think the players will be happy with the sacking of their manager, after getting used to him, his idea''s, tactics etc. BIG mistake in my opinion.

Money , if they want a player Mandaric will try to get him , Norwich desperately need a couple of defenders , a creative midfielder and a goalscorer right now and all we hear is we will try the loan market maybe , pathetic really.

OTBC

[/quote]

I''m not a betting man, but I''ve still put £20 on Norwich being higher than Leicester this season, with a Leicester supporting mate.

I still believe I''m on for the money.

OTBC

[/quote]Because the board have ambition!

I remember them money man saying he plans to get Leicester into the Premier League within "three years".

[quote user="ob1"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

I''m not a betting man, but I''ve still put £20 on Norwich being higher than Leicester this season, with a Leicester supporting mate.

I still believe I''m on for the money.

[/quote]

because Leicester are shi*e! it doesnt matter how much money u have if u are spending it on Crap

jas :)

I don''t give a flying * what Leicester do, it''s us I''m concerned about.

Take a look at our growing injury list (again) and the sequence of difficult fixtures we''ve got in September - a highly weakened team is set to face a potentially tricky tie against Cardiff, and then Palace, Charlton & Wolves in seven days starting September the 15th.

If Grant maintains his weird tactics and continues to play the maimed and the ill throughout those fixtures, we could well be looking at the less experienced members of our playing staff to keep us out of the bottom rung.

Worrying times indeed.

OTBC

[/quote]

Because they play in Blue??

[quote user="AJ"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

Because the board have ambition!

I remember them money man saying he plans to get Leicester into the Premier League within "three years".
[/quote]

And in three years time when they haven''t made it to the premier league, the "money man" will walk away to find another club to try with.  Leaving Leicester with a large wage bill and very few ways to pay it, queue the sales and administration.

OTBC!

Chunky

OTBC

[/quote]

I doubt if its anything to do with a board who have ambition. I mean you only have To look at the ooooohhh so big club called Portsmouth. They we''re massive, much bigger than Norwich and look at them now!!!!!!!!

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

I doubt if its anything to do with a board who have ambition. I mean you only have To look at the ooooohhh so big club called Portsmouth. They we''re massive, much bigger than Norwich and look at them now!!!!!!!!

[/quote]

yep those giants pompey done terrible under Milan manderic, he even had the nerve to find them a more ambitious owner, the swine!

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

Although Mandaric undoubtedly has ambition it may be prudent to remember that in his first three seasons at Portsmouth they finished 18th, 20th and 17th in this division. Then at the same time as the ITV Digital collapse he brought in ''arry and they stormed the league gaining their Premiership status that they have held on to ever since. Now there are many people who suggest that Mandaric is a failure without Rednapp, and although I am not convinced, this episode with Martin Allen just adds fuel to that particular fire.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

Although Mandaric undoubtedly has ambition it may be prudent to remember that in his first three seasons at Portsmouth they finished 18th, 20th and 17th in this division. Then at the same time as the ITV Digital collapse he brought in ''arry and they stormed the league gaining their Premiership status that they have held on to ever since. Now there are many people who suggest that Mandaric is a failure without Rednapp, and although I am not convinced, this episode with Martin Allen just adds fuel to that particular fire.

[/quote]

And can you give me our positions under the DS please?

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Nutty won''t reply to that, Arthur.

OTBC

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Not sure what you mean Arthur. If you mean those three seasons when Pompey struggled we finished 12th, 15th and 6th.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Not sure what you mean Arthur. If you mean those three seasons when Pompey struggled we finished 12th, 15th and 6th.

[/quote]

You know exactly what he means, Nutty.[:S]

The positions for all seasons under DS.

OTBC

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

And the 3 seasons when they didnt?

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No actually i d rather the bigger picture...you know?...Were they are now under the Mandaric Regime and since compared to us, i reckon it could make for some interesting reading.

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

OTBC

[/quote]

Just did although I am not sure what I was replying to. What part of my post are you two argumentative old codgers [sn] trying to pick a fight about?[:^)]

question was who will get promoted 1st? answer leicester

who finish higher this year? prob just leicester bout midtable

comment on them spending it on shite! very true the muppets spent 1.8m on dj campbell, thats more than super freddy eastwood lol!

n the mugs signed carl cort! HAHAHA

also person who said who gives sh!t because im norwich fan, good point! norwich should come 1st for you! but its only a question for gods sake

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

OTBC

[/quote]

Just did although I am not sure what I was replying to. What part of my post are you two argumentative old codgers [sn] trying to pick a fight about?[:^)]

[/quote]

Well i will make it a little easier for you as you clearly have trouble understanding old codgers dont you? Can you show me the comparasons between Mandaric and the saviour Delia? I  expect that you will find his ambition has payed off handsomely i also expect you to revert to more name calling if your stuck in a corner. they say the truth hurts. Ive been a city fan all my life but because i dont follow your blind faith in individuals that imo are taking OUR club nowhere you feel the need for insults. Please stick to the footy side of things and keep it nice.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well i will make it a little easier for you as you clearly have trouble understanding old codgers dont you? Can you show me the comparasons between Mandaric and the saviour Delia? I  expect that you will find his ambition has payed off handsomely i also expect you to revert to more name calling if your stuck in a corner. they say the truth hurts. Ive been a city fan all my life but because i dont follow your blind faith in individuals that imo are taking OUR club nowhere you feel the need for insults. Please stick to the footy side of things and keep it nice.

[/quote]

Now that is a contradiction if I ever saw one !!

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Hardly the same is it? By calling me a codger its rather personal and ageist, by calling Delia a saviour in an Sarcastic way is making a point of my thread and questions.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Also,maybe you would like to add to the football related side of my question with regards to the Mandaric/Delia comparisons? Or are you just picking up petty points aswell?