Sign in to follow this  
JuanVelasco

I have no objections to the hotel....

But Norwich City Council should have at least conditioned the planning approval, stating that MATCHING materials should have been used in the construction.... this is what you have to do if you extend a house afterall. This means orangy coloured bricks like the barclay stand and then it wouldnt be sticking out like dogs balls....

[quote user="ryan85k"]

But Norwich City Council should have at least conditioned the planning approval, stating that MATCHING materials should have been used in the construction.... this is what you have to do if you extend a house afterall. This means orangy coloured bricks like the barclay stand and then it wouldnt be sticking out like dogs balls....

[/quote]Pah, you think local councillors thought about that for 2 seconds?! Sure if it''s someone''s house they''ll tell you you have to do this that and the other, but for a football stadium they wouldn''t have blinked if the plans were for it to be pink and purple on the pitch side!But yes, as for the general idea, we''ve done it to death on this board and i haven''t even bothered to look at the latest ramblings on it. Some agree with it, some don''t. Personally, i have no problem with it either and as a business decision it was a no brainer - except for the colour of course!!