Sign in to follow this  
DumbleDelia is Magic

Dear Mr Royle, Mr Wilnis and the stupid Binner called Melanie who phoned Radio Norfolk

Dear Mr Royle, Mr Wilnis and the stupid Binner called Melanie who phoned Radio Norfolk

I thought I''d write you all a letter as you seem to be lacking the fundamental principles in the game of football. Firstly Mr Royle let me spell it out to you: In football if you don''t score as many goals as the opposition YOU WILL LOSE!!! I am sick to death of your classic excuses like refereeing, long coach journeys (I mean PLEASE!), linesmen and the fact that your players were put off because you look too much like a potato. Face it Royle: Yes you battered us in the first half, but you don''t win a game at half time. The last time I checked football matches lasted 90 minutes. You have to battle until the final whistle. You lost at Stoke because your defence is appalling. Also, and quite an important point here, Stoke scored two and you scored none. However well you play you aint going to get promoted if you don''t score goals and have a rubbish defence. It''s a pretty simple fact.

Moving on to Fabian Wilnis. How dare you say we don''t deserve to be top of the league. Just because you play for the second side in East Anglia there''s no need to get jealous. We have played, for the majority, some magnificent football this season. We''ve the best goalkeeper in the division, the best back four, some excellent battling midfielders and some superb strikers, including the best in the division (I''ll move on to Huckerby later with the lovely Melanie!) The facts and figures do not lie: We''ve conceded less goals than any other side in the division and have the best goal difference. We are top on merit and you are just jealous.

Finally, to the delightful Melanie who phoned Radio Norfolk yesterday afternoon. I have never heard such a pathetic attempt at trying to put down a player who everybody, except for a bunch of jealous nobodys (Binners) knows is the best striker outside the Premiership. Even Megson said it last week "Huckerby is probably the best striker outside the Premiership". Any club would die to have a player like Huckerby on their side. Including you. How can you question his abilities? Have you not noticed that we''ve flown up the league in the last few months, waving down at you from a mighty height (top of the league). Admit it, you would love Huckerby and you are just JEALOUS. Pathetic. Oh and by the way I don''t care if he doesn''t get us into Europe next year. We''ll be in the Premiership, you won''t. We''ll have money, you won''t. You''ll be in administration, we won''t.

I sincerly hope this letter spells out some pretty basic facts, which all Norwich fans know, to those binners of lesser intelligence.

Yours DD

well said dumbledelia, spot on with game of two halves talk. Not all Ipswich fans are as bitter. I go to school in Ipswich and most of them dont want to be promoted. As they know theyre not good enough

Hi DD

Excellently put.

For once I actually heard the post match phone in on Radio Norfolk and was amazed at Melanie.

What made it better for me was the first record played at 3pm - i''m not sure who the DJ was but top marks - "You win again" by Hot Chocolate - Classic!!

DD, quality, I just read the Wilnis and Potatoe head comments and was fuming. Royle blamed the posts, the referee, the linesman everything he could apart from his strikers not being able to put it in the net. If it was a boxing match it would have been stopped!! Please what a stupid comparison. If a boxing match is 12 rounds and the Ipswich fighter looks like they might knock out the Norwich fighter because he has been all over him in the first 6 rounds, the referee wouldn''t stop the fight you idiot. No the Norwich would have come out in the 7th and smacked tell bells of doggie doo out of the Ipswich bloke and then the fight would have been stopped. I hate poor losers who make such stupid comments.

At the end of the day you don''t get promoted by your first half performances, the league doesn''t lie. We are top you are not. Maybe we should widen our goals by that extra mm, then your strikers might be able to score. Or perhaps you should just coach them how too, you idiot.

As for Wilnis, what a jealous fool. Just because Ipswich ouldn''t stick it in the Prem he thinks we won''t either. Makes my blood boil. If we did go out and buy 15 new players he wouldn''t even be short listed in the top 100 defenders anyway. I can''t believe he made all these comments when he got subbed because his own manager thinks he is rubbish, what a joke.

What exactly did BinnerMelanie have to say on Radio Norfolk then? Nothing worse than someone phoning up to rant when they clearly have no idea of how crap their team is. It''s her kids i''d feel sorry for.

Well said,i have to say i was going to say something similar after reading what Wilnis said.The table doe''snt lie,we''re there on merit..ahh i feel slightly better for saying that now carry on the good work DD.

I just think it''s great that Royle and Wilnis, are bleating and blaming all and sundry for their glorious defeat, when they need to look at themselves and the reasons why we gave them a second half spanking!

Oh! and saw "Sheepsha**er" in the City stand, his face and head getting redder & redder after Malky scored the second. I honestly thought his head was going to explode! just like in the 80''s film "Scanners" hilarious!

wilnis is an idiot. I remember ipswich goin out and buying loads of players when they finished 5th, and they couldn''t survive. If we went out and got 15 players, we would nearly be in as bad position as the binners.

Also i believe melanie said she was happy in division. Good job cos with thier defence they''ll be in div 1 for a long while.

STILL TOP OF THE LEAGUE AND HAVING THE BIGGEST LAUGH OF THE LAST DECADE.

It was me that rang the radio. And I stand by it. Norwich are rubbish and Ipswich are best. We were very unlucky (but not quite as very unlucky as we were against Burnley. And Stoke. Or was it Palace? )Anyway we have more quality than you or West Brom. I wouldn''t swop shefti for anyone certainly not Huckerby or that quick bloke that scores goals for the Baggies. No way.

Our ground is better than yours. It will take us three hundred years to pay for it but so what! and our fans are better. I know they can be quiet at home but they sing all the time on the train. Until they get off.

One other thing. You h''aint never won nothin. So there.

Mel - thats excellent!

Top post today I reckon!

TOP OF THE LEAGUE - WE''RE HAVIN'' A LARF (at Binners expense)

dear melanie not (i no ur prob not but i just wanna do this)

yes your team is good. they''re fantastic - compared to your reserve team. OH we beat them as well - come to mention it we beat your fan''s team 4 - 0.

shefti kuqi - oh yeh we got offered him and turned him down. wonder y

OH HUCKERBY! HUCKA HUCKA HUCKERBY!

*bk 2 message*

also - we can do this new thing called buying and selling players which for long periods last year u were unable 2 do.

Administration isn''t really a thought 4 us.

Those fans of yours - theyre terrific....ly quiet. Even against norwich theyre ''''rivals''''

But dont worry cause in a couple of years u can learn to hate luton, when they achevie promotion.

Or even as a more realistic target for u, the linnets.

Rant over i mite add to it l8a

bibi

I was talking to an Ip*** fan the other day who said that most of their fans are sick of Mr Potato Head blaming everything but his team. I think Worthy has been an example to them all over the last few years - he''s been very ''Fergie'' and just stuck to the basics when it comes to losing, or even winning for that matter. Gracious in both victory and defeat, even when it started to go t*ts up last year.
I''ve been mightily amused at the amount of so-called ''top'' managers coming to Carra Rud and blaming everything but their own, rubbish performances (Messrs Warnock, McCarthy, Pardew + Potato Head for starters). All power then to Mr ''crazed animal'' (grrrrrr!) Megson, who was a perfect gentleman after the West Brom game.

What ha struck me is tat Royle is talking up their chances, just like the Blarneymeister did to us a few years ago. Giving them a false hope. Worty has not mentioned the P word, and coninues in his own way. Does not make for interseting interviews, but sensible. Lets just put it all down to jealousy in Mel''s part. I knowI wouldbe ped of if my team had sunk so lo so quick since finishing fifth in the Prem.

Anyone got an idea what the odds were for Malky to get two goals yesterday?

As for Vilnis, he must be an expert in knowing what a team that isn''t good enough for the Prem he plays in one evry week. And as been said already, at this stage, the table don''t lie.

OTBC

Worthington on Radio Norfolk tonight after being asked about Wilnes comments.

"A touch of sour grapes certainly. He made those comments in a post match conference which he could have held 20 minutes earlier having been substituted - thats how good he was"

or words to that effect.

Priceless!

i was just coming onto the message board to write exactly the same diatribe!
its not just ipswich though. west brom, sheff utd and west ham have all done the same. moaned and moaned that they have better quality players and dont win as many games as us. GET OVER IT!!! they all just lack the solidarity and team spirit that norfolk has in abundunce at the moment. i hope norwich, wigan and sunderland get promoted this season. theyre the only teams out of the real contenders for promotion this season who have proper, respectable managers who dont whinge and who instil proper team ethics into their players rather than teaching them to fight, moan and cheat. i hope royle, pardew, warnock and megson all lose their jobs after having a nottingham forest-style season in 2004-2005.
grrrr....